Search results

1. DarkSlayer80

Member YouTube Channels Thread

I finally posted my very first video 2 days ago and I got some great responses! I use a Ghost Box and get some pretty cool voices answering back! My wife and I have experienced apparitions in our bedroom doorway! We both AT THE SAME TIME saw a spirit of a tall thin old man. He was peeking in on...
  2. DarkSlayer80

Anytime Alex!:happy: Just keep making those videos and I will keep on watchin them, liking them and sometimes commenting on them! I can't wait to see your builds! Once you get more fans and build a fan base more or less, maybe you can involve them in your game somehow! Like make special builds...
  3. DarkSlayer80

I really liked your first Terraria playthrough! I had a good laugh when you made the door two blocks above the floor, thinking that would stop the guide from leaving but he just hopped up and out like it was nothing!:D Pretty funny stuff! You did a great job and your english is great! I can't...
  4. DarkSlayer80

PC i need a weather radio and high test fishing line.

Did you still want anything????
  5. DarkSlayer80

Ok!!! Np I'm on steam so my name on there is Darkslayer354. See you there!!! Either that or.... would you like a cellphone? Up to you! If you do, it's warding! At least i'm pretty sure it is! I love warding items! +4 Defence adds up!!!
  6. DarkSlayer80

Will do if you can check out my son's channel too! That would be great! I will even subscribe!!!
  7. DarkSlayer80

Mac Need weapons and tools

I have anything you need as long as it's legit! So let me know if you're interested!
  8. DarkSlayer80

If you need anything that's ligit and from Terraria, then i'm your guy!!! How can I get a hold of you? It will only cost you 5 platinum! Hahaha just kidding! How about 1 silver coin! Is that too expensive? If it is then a copper coin will do just fine!
  9. DarkSlayer80

My son (18yrs old) just recently started a channel for gamers to watch and enjoy! It's live streamed sometimes and interactive so if you have any ideas or any games that you would like to see on that channel, then it would be welcomed!! - I hope to entertain anyone who journey's into my...
  10. DarkSlayer80

Yeah, I realized that it wasn't a discussion between I_rike_ wettoast and I when he messaged me...

Yeah, I realized that it wasn't a discussion between I_rike_ wettoast and I when he messaged me on my vita and told me that I was in the wrong place for a discussion. I quickly left this and logged into the discussion group he made for us. I'm sorry for the mix-up. I wasn't purposely spamming...
  11. DarkSlayer80

LMAO!!! When I opened up your profile and I saw your profile pic , I was like Woah! and then I...

LMAO!!! When I opened up your profile and I saw your profile pic , I was like Woah! and then I started laughing! It shocked me! I def wasn't expecting that! Lol!
  12. DarkSlayer80

So u were last here on Nov???

So u were last here on Nov???
  13. DarkSlayer80

Hi!

Hi!
  14. DarkSlayer80

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

I can't wait to see all the dynamics that ToW will possess! I'm sure that the whole team will make ToW a work of art and a bigger hit than Terraria was! I really can't wait and i'm super excited! Thank you for all you're doing and all you've done already.
  15. DarkSlayer80

PS3 I really want friends.

K, I will friend ya! My psn: Tahmielunn I will friend ya! Psn: Tahmielunn
  16. DarkSlayer80

Krobot, do you have a grey spikey helmet as your avatar for your psn? Because if you do then I sent you my Friend Request. Maybe what you can do is send ME a friend request with a small note. Try doing that. Then we can game!!!
  17. DarkSlayer80

Oh I wasn't saying I didn't want you to play with me. It's always great to have friends to play with! I've just been stolen from and I need to ask everyone I meet not to take anything from me unless of course I give it to them. I think that, that would be great to help ya! And then for sure we...
  18. DarkSlayer80

Make sure to stay under him and not too far away from him, otherwise you will have to resummon...

Make sure to stay under him and not too far away from him, otherwise you will have to resummon him. Just keep shooting/attacking him as you drop and rise over and over again. Ooooooor the most easiest way is to invite me and i'll dessimate (destroy) him in less than a minute! I can fight all the...
  19. DarkSlayer80

He is SUPER EASY!!! But at first he wasn't. Here's a little hint!! Build a Hellivator and before...

He is SUPER EASY!!! But at first he wasn't. Here's a little hint!! Build a Hellivator and before you summon him make sure to have LOTS of health potions, iron skin potions, featherfall potions, gravitation potion & regeneration potion. also use the crystal ball right before summoning him. Just...
  20. DarkSlayer80

Krobot, just did! But please no looting or breaking anything. It took me a while to make my world so I hope you enjoy it! And you never have to worry about me destroying or stealing from you. I would never do that! Oh and if you need anything, all you have do is ask! - DS
Top Bottom