Search results

1. >>Terrarian<<

@Daikonradish And what does it have to do with my return to the community?o_O

@Daikonradish And what does it have to do with my return to the community?o_O
  2. >>Terrarian<<

Chad's Furni Reborn

I'm gonna download this manually before this disappears! I'm the number 1 fan of this mod! :D Thank you @Sora_92 for all the work you have done!! This is amazing!
  3. >>Terrarian<<

Hey people!!! I'm back! And with more desire of playing the game than ever! I feel this year is...

Hey people!!! I'm back! And with more desire of playing the game than ever! I feel this year is a good year for Terraria! Let's go! :):happy::D:cool:🌳
  4. >>Terrarian<<

Big Fungus (mushroom boss)

B I G 🍄 C H U N G U S :D:D:D:D
  5. >>Terrarian<<

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Well, I'm going to be honest: you could just put it in tModLoader and if Chad appears to claim his mod it's ok, you just go back, because I think that it won't happen because his intentions were to make us Terrarians happy. I don't think he is with this intellectual property thing, but that's...
  6. >>Terrarian<<

Hello! Thank you for following me! Why did you do that?

Hello! Thank you for following me! Why did you do that?
  7. >>Terrarian<<

Hey people, I'm just here to say that tomorrow I'm going to travel to Uruguay (I'm currently in...

Hey people, I'm just here to say that tomorrow I'm going to travel to Uruguay (I'm currently in Brazil), and I will probably only return in the next month. So, I want to wish you all a happy new year of 2023 and good vacations (if you have)! See you in January!
  8. >>Terrarian<<

Are you asking me because I'm popular or what? You should ask this to moderators.

Are you asking me because I'm popular or what? You should ask this to moderators.
  9. >>Terrarian<<

I want Dino Run 2 to be released. Can someone help them with a donation? They need money to...

I want Dino Run 2 to be released. Can someone help them with a donation? They need money to continue producing the game.
  10. >>Terrarian<<

2022 Terraria Holiday Shopping Guide

Not bad, but, y'know, I never buy anything because I can't afford them. 🤷‍♂️
  11. >>Terrarian<<

Thanks y'all. I wanted to know that because I joined on October 4th 2017, and I was seeing today...

Thanks y'all. I wanted to know that because I joined on October 4th 2017, and I was seeing today the titles I got and the trophies, so, next year I will have the EoL title :)
  12. >>Terrarian<<

Hey people! I've been busy these times... But just came here to remember you all that Christmas...

Hey people! I've been busy these times... But just came here to remember you all that Christmas is right there! Very near. Actually, there's only one month left! Another thing I wanted to say was that I got curious about when was this forum created, does anyone know?
  13. >>Terrarian<<

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

Hey, the joke didn't start at 1.1. It just started when Red said 1.2 was the last version of the game, and the he made 1.3 with the continuity of the game, saying that THAT was the last update, then, the joke became strong when 1.4 released, and became even stronger than before with the...
  14. >>Terrarian<<

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

Wow! Nice thing! Despite that I don't know Dead Cells. What if you make some day a crossover with Noita? It would be really cool. Noita has good stuff.
  15. >>Terrarian<<

A series of ideas related to Shimmer (the 4th liquid)

Hello people! I've been thinking since the Labor of Love update came, and I thought how there is a lack of new blocks for the other combinations of Shimmer and other liquids (not water). I think that was a lazy decision and I would like to suggest some updates and better versions to it. Let me...
  16. >>Terrarian<<

Some way to uncraft smelted bars back into ores

The thing is that you can't just believe ALL THE TIME in the wiki. It is sometimes lacking content or is not up to date. That's why I say that people should TEST first before suggesting something, saving time from yourself and from others, ok? It is exactly like when you find a bug in the game...
  17. >>Terrarian<<

Add drops for shimmer slimes

Pink gel is useless, mainly. Players can't really do anything with it. And also, if it were to drop from shimmer slimes it would make defeating pinky less worth it, since it is easier to kill a shimmer slime instead, and also, it would make the pinky enemy not have the purpose of dropping it...
  18. >>Terrarian<<

Add drops for shimmer slimes

Or Shimmer gel instead, which could be used for making shimmer slime block for building purposes.
  19. >>Terrarian<<

You are making a huge mistake sir. You should never make a suggestion about something you don't know if it's in the game. Delete this post, please. Because, if you didn't even test if it exists, then why are you complaining about it not being in the game? This is totally illogical.
  20. >>Terrarian<<

Wait, it doesn't do it already?
Top Bottom