Search results

1. TUMM11

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

Very cool. I love these collaborations and I hope you guys take it easy. <3
  2. TUMM11

Terraria State of the Game - October 2022

You guys never seem to stop. I'm honestly really impressed that this community is dedicated to continue these traditions after over a decade of development. Keep it up, and have a great day!
  3. TUMM11

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Congratulations! This is a true testament to your dedication. I hope you all take a good long break and enjoy life for a while, you deserve it.
  4. TUMM11

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 3 Orders Now Open!

Very cool. I'm not going to get this but very cool.
  5. TUMM11

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

Very nice!
  6. TUMM11

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

I think it would be really fun if we could smash through thin ice sideways. It could be cool for map-makers.
  7. TUMM11

Just don't post on reddit. I believe there is a suggestion page here on the TCF. If you suggest something good the devs will notice, so don't spam them about it.
  8. TUMM11

If you look at the actual original post you will find the term coating. It seems like it's just going to be another version of paint, and assuming that I wouldn't expect liquids to be coatable, and you should be able to coat walls/furniture/blocks separately; however, if it is its own layer I...
  9. TUMM11

This is the single greatest change to the game. Thank you devs. I would like to know how the quick sort will work with multiple void vaults? I can think of some malicious uses for this feature in multiplayer. Honestly, the only qol feature I think this game is missing is an option to select a...
  10. TUMM11

Terraria State of the Game - June 2022

Just found out that the accessory slot change is being reverted. I am very happy :)
  11. TUMM11

[ATTACH]

12. TUMM11

[ATTACH] R.I.P. What a legend.

R.I.P. What a legend.
  13. TUMM11

[All Versions] I am writing a review of Terraria and its progression throughout the years (and I want to hear your opinions).

Hi everyone, TUMM11 here! As the title states, I am currently in the process of writing a formal review of Terraria, and I would like to hear what you, the community, thinks about the game as it currently stands and how you feel the many changes throughout the years have shaped the game into...
  14. TUMM11

I only put that throwing class bit in there as a joke. Glad some people want it back though lol.
  15. TUMM11

All of these new features look very good, and I'm glad for the Q.o.L. That being said I have a lot of issues with this game that I want to get off my chest. TLDR: Bring back the throwing class! Please understand this comes from a place of love from a long-time dedicated fan of this...
Top Bottom