Search results

1. jopojelly

Is there an adventure map mod?

Interest is still really small. Almost a year ago I finally put together a small example, and there was very little interest when I showed it off on the tModLoader Discord. I made a small mini adventure maze to show off the mod. This first video is a teaser for the capabilities of the mod I put...
  2. jopojelly

How do you fix this weird menu bug?

press F9 a couple times, I think,
  3. jopojelly

Sounds like something to ask people in the tModLoader Discord: tModLoader.net/discord

Sounds like something to ask people in the tModLoader Discord: tModLoader.net/discord
  4. jopojelly

tModLoader Antisocial - Enables all social accessory slots

probably not, that might not work
  5. jopojelly

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I think this section has that Starting a modded server · tModLoader/tModLoader Wiki
  6. jopojelly

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

tModLoader is currently 1.4.3.6, but it'll still work when tmod updates to 1.4.4 whenever that happens. It doesn't matter which terraria version, it only matters which tmodloader version since it is a tmodloader mod. So, there are certain items in the game that are marked as deprecated, meaning...
  7. jopojelly

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

1. yes 2. I'm not sure, it should just have all the non-deprecated items, so I guess it should show up? you can test this yourself quite easily 3. yeah
  8. jopojelly

How to make the npc who sell the item after defeating boss?

Yeah, NPC Class Documentation · tModLoader/tModLoader Wiki
  9. jopojelly

Please help me stop this dumb error

https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/wiki/Basic-tModLoader-Usage-FAQ#multiple-extensions-for-asset
  10. jopojelly

Help

Do you have calamity? I hear calamity does this.
  11. jopojelly

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

new update has that by default no, you can hide with alt click I think (the tooltips should tell you), but this mod just displays the info, it doesn't track it. If modded bosses are unchecked, you'll find that features and drops that are locked behind those bosses won't work in your current...
  12. jopojelly

Player saved data location

Main.PlayerPath is the player folder (%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Players). For boss, I guess just check Main.npc for any npc that is active and a boss. Someone on the tmodloader discord might have other ideas if you need them.
  13. jopojelly

Tconvert can convert xnb to normal file formats

Tconvert can convert xnb to normal file formats
  14. jopojelly

tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

That could happen next month as we finish forcing tmod to launch in a more capable profile. Right now it isn't guaranteed that a mod user launching the game successfully has the graphics capability for more complex shaders.
  15. jopojelly

tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

no, that is not the point of this mod. You'll need to find a weapon customizing mod if your intent is to persist changes. This mod is for developers to quickly test changes, the tools are not useful for normal users.
  16. jopojelly

How to fix warning CS0672

you need to move this code to a ModSystem class and use ModSystem.AddRecipeGroups
  17. jopojelly

How can I make a recipe involve any type of wings?

you can just write "Wing" instead of all that if you want.
  18. jopojelly

How can I make a recipe involve any type of wings?

you would have to make a recipe group for that, since there is no existing recipe group for wing items. Intermediate Recipes · tModLoader/tModLoader Wiki
  19. jopojelly

tModLoader Help this is my first time making a mod lol

well, the error mentions line 40, but you cropped that out of your image. Also, you don't seem to have Visual Studio setup properly, you should be seeing red underlines on all errors: Developing with Visual Studio · tModLoader/tModLoader Wiki Come to discord if you want more direct help, by the...
  20. jopojelly

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

We'll look into this, I think I know why.
Top Bottom