Search results

1. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

This is like the third final update so far but I ain't complaining at all

This is like the third final update so far but I ain't complaining at all
  2. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Ok now some clown-:red: on r/stadia is saying that Red might have gotten his account banned...

Ok now some clown-:red: on r/stadia is saying that Red might have gotten his account banned because of illegal activities and then deadass brought up a dude who Microsoft banned for CP. The mental gymnastics there are so unbelievable that a topologist should go over to examine the exotic new...
  3. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Yeah, and Google did it to themselves. They're why Red cancelled it.

Yeah, and Google did it to themselves. They're why Red cancelled it.
  4. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Humorous Knock offs

I swear Jerma has become the most powerful streamer lately.
  5. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Seems like Google is getting burned this time, though. Even though Stadia is pretty much dead...

Seems like Google is getting burned this time, though. Even though Stadia is pretty much dead, cancelling the platform's release of an indie hit that stands side by side with Minecraft at the top of the pile will accelerate it. Good riddance, Google.
  6. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Aw :red: is google being a buncha :red:s again

Aw :red: is google being a buncha :red:s again
  7. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

It's finally here, and I couldn't be happier.
  8. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

To be fair, if the meteorite survived a terminal-velocity impact into the ground, dynamite...

To be fair, if the meteorite survived a terminal-velocity impact into the ground, dynamite logically wouldn't do :red:.
  9. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Some of it sounds more like vanilla TBOI too, honestly just all around it gives that feel

Some of it sounds more like vanilla TBOI too, honestly just all around it gives that feel
  10. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Ok is it just me or are these alt tracks in Journey's End dead ringers for The Binding of Isaac...

Ok is it just me or are these alt tracks in Journey's End dead ringers for The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth's style? I :red:ing love it
  11. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

1.4 is such a strange whiplash update. Half of it is poggers and the other half is weirdchamp

1.4 is such a strange whiplash update. Half of it is poggers and the other half is weirdchamp
  12. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Taxman likes other peoples' money. Other people don't like paying their money for taxes. Pretty cut-and-dried.
  13. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

With all the breakable walls (really, breakable hallways) in the dungeon eating up space shelves could occupy, books are now actually a little bit more limited, especially given that there's no crafting recipe for them. Sure, you could generate another world to get them, but it would be nice for...
  14. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

This is the way. YES. People don't place campfires for light most of the time, they place them for buffs, and buffs specifically. In the cases where they're placing them for aesthetics, they tend to match the biome they're in, because... well, they match, and it looks good. Adding a luck...
  15. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

*dusts massive pile of dust off of inactive-as-hell self* Terraria 1.4 was a long-awaited update, and it brought some incredible changes. So many new items and worldgen improvements, as well as events and bosses helped to round off the Terraria experience and finish things off with a bang. That...
  16. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Honestly, I find the lore extremely underwhelming in terms of writing quality and worldbuilding. It was clearly rushed and thrown together. I'd expand on that, but it would mostly be repeating the words of others. I feel somewhat like I did reading the Homestuck Epilogues -- a feeling of "this...
  17. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

What was the most deceptively difficult thing to add to the game?
  18. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

I'm especially proud of how this one turned out. Palettes are fun to make.
  19. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Originally, the enabling factor for phase two was having the Dark Sun Ring equipped, which needed Darksun Fragments. However, that factor was removed and the ring nerfed to hell and back. Tbh, Post-Yharon eclipse could use more enemies. Maybe an Alien from the Aliens franchise? Just fighting...
  20. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

Last seen April 16, 2018. Jesus christ, whatever he's working on must be the size of Rhode Island.

Last seen April 16, 2018. Jesus christ, whatever he's working on must be the size of Rhode Island.
Top Bottom