Search results

1. Dark Wiz

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

All I can say is... wow.
  2. Dark Wiz

How well-known is the person above you?

2/10. Never seen you before in my life.
  3. Dark Wiz

Yeah I'd thought I'd get challenges like this. I don't really want to change the entire way I...

Yeah I'd thought I'd get challenges like this. I don't really want to change the entire way I play the game, just do things differently, like spending time building, or making auto boss farms.
  4. Dark Wiz

Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

I remember my first time playing Terraria on my Xbox One. I thought it was interesting, so I asked my brother-in-law to go get it for me (I paid him back of course), and on the day I received it was the day I fractured my foot. While at the doctors office getting it checked out, I asked my...
  5. Dark Wiz

This game has gotten kinda boring. I'm an Xbox One player: does anyone have any challenges for...

This game has gotten kinda boring. I'm an Xbox One player: does anyone have any challenges for me to try? Maybe spend more time on buildings
  6. Dark Wiz

Unless they haven't sent the invites out yet I haven't been invited to Mobile 1.3. :(

Unless they haven't sent the invites out yet I haven't been invited to Mobile 1.3. :(
  7. Dark Wiz

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

After 1.3 has been launched on Mobile, will the focus be on getting Console and Mobile up to PC standards?
  8. Dark Wiz

This forum is going through a bad time.

This forum is going through a bad time.
  9. Dark Wiz

I don't get on here much. Maybe once a month to see if there's anything new. Looks like there...

I don't get on here much. Maybe once a month to see if there's anything new. Looks like there hasn't been anything new in a while?
  10. Dark Wiz

Having a sore throat really, really sucks.

Having a sore throat really, really sucks.
  11. Dark Wiz

looks interesting

looks interesting
  12. Dark Wiz

Honestly I haven't played Terraria in a while. With updates for console being so far in between...

Honestly I haven't played Terraria in a while. With updates for console being so far in between, I've lost interest.
  13. Dark Wiz

Roleplays are pretty cool but it don't seem like there's too many people into them.

Roleplays are pretty cool but it don't seem like there's too many people into them.
  14. Dark Wiz

Casual Pet Peeves

When you're doing a quiz and you have to answer the questions with full sentences. Like, you're already answering a question, if the reader wants to know what question you're talking about then they can look up two centimeters. Anyone get what I mean?
  15. Dark Wiz

Xbox One Torches

Probably a glitch since you're no where near a crystal ball as far as I see. edit: I didn't notice the text on r4's post. I thought he just posted a picture lol.
  16. Dark Wiz

TWO YEARS ON TCF. Where has the time gone? Seriously, it doesn't feel like two years.

TWO YEARS ON TCF. Where has the time gone? Seriously, it doesn't feel like two years.
  17. Dark Wiz

Xbox 360 Spawning at base

I'm not sure about older console spawning mechanics but I'm pretty sure the enemies aren't spawning because there are NPCs near. Move the farm or whatever it is a ways away from the base.
  18. Dark Wiz

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Off topic but I remember when I still played Roblox and there would be an admin on the server, I'd ask for admin so I could fly around and stuff. Those were the days...
  19. Dark Wiz

ChippysCouch just started a cult! All hail RNGesus!

ChippysCouch just started a cult! All hail RNGesus!
  20. Dark Wiz

This new update for the console version is really cool. Finally bubble blocks are transparent!

This new update for the console version is really cool. Finally bubble blocks are transparent!
Top Bottom