• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Derpling Ω

My suggestions

Yes, but having sunglasses be an accessory when goggles aren't would be weird. it's already weird enough that the nature's gift and obsidian rose have almost the exact same sprite as the Jungle Rose and yet they aren't in the same category.
  2. Derpling Ω

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

Those were added in 1.3.2. You’ve already had access to them for a while :P
  3. Derpling Ω

Heavy Work Bench being a Work Bench

Nice idea! Why? The hardmode anvils don’t require the prehardmode ones in their recipes.
  4. Derpling Ω

My suggestions

YES. I’m an impure summoner and this drives me insane. It really doesn’t take that long, considering that you only need to do it twice in the entire game (once in prehardmode, and again when you want the endless pouch.) Confirmed in 1.4. Would the waypoints be things you can teleport to, or...
  5. Derpling Ω

teraria VANITY ARMOR

I mean, this is a suggestion, he just didn’t put any details.
  6. Derpling Ω

Galactic Peril - Final Boss Suggestion

Red devils aren’t really that unique either, and their projectiles are still easy to dodge. Maybe give Galactic Wyverns a projectile or make them an actual dragon enemy?
  7. Derpling Ω

Galactic Peril - Final Boss Suggestion

I'm really not sure where I saw them (it was quite a while ago already), but after rereading them, I actually really like this boss now :D My only suggestions are to make the ancient demons and ancient wyverns more unique, just because the ancient demons probably aren't going to be a problem at...
  8. Derpling Ω

Conveyor Belts

It would literally be like 3 lines of code. Edit: oh, I thought you were talking about adding the ghost mode thing, not the actual moving everything. Well, they could just make it only work on grounded enemies and non-bosses. That would be much less difficult.
  9. Derpling Ω

Nice

Nice
  10. Derpling Ω

Oh hey I did reach that! now to get to 3000 messages :naughty:

Oh hey I did reach that! now to get to 3000 messages :naughty:
  11. Derpling Ω

Sprites The Engineer Class!

Considering both calamity and thorium have spell tomes called the Nuclear Fury, I don't think it really affects too much.
  12. Derpling Ω

Conveyor Belts

They already have ghost mode. They could just be coded to do that when they walk onto a conveyor
  13. Derpling Ω

Conveyor Belts

It would be nice if conveyor belts could, you know, actually move things instead of just players and friendly npcs. But yes, this is already a thing on all current-gen consoles.
  14. Derpling Ω

Ask a Storm Diver anything

What’s your favorite class besides ranger?
  15. Derpling Ω

He's gonna say selenians, trust me.
  16. Derpling Ω

Ask a Derpling anything.

When the CDD was in his service, he wouldn't allow them to have schematics for what gear he utilizes. The few scans they managed to sneak on him revealed his armor to be at a level close to even Derptech, and his biology to be highly similar to that of a Terrarian. It's difficult for us to...
  17. Derpling Ω

Just Lance them, you have that option now, remember?
  18. Derpling Ω

Nope

Nope
  19. Derpling Ω

Ok well, it is actually delayed because all the time I had to work on it is basically occupied...

Ok well, it is actually delayed because all the time I had to work on it is basically occupied by risk of rain 2
  20. Derpling Ω

Derplore’s canceled.

Derplore’s canceled.
Top Bottom