• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Foostinator

add icon to mod?

so, i want to add an icon to my mod, but blushie's tutorial doesnt help.
  2. Foostinator

tModLoader Cataclysm Mod

too big? The Cataclysm Mod Join The Cataclysm Mod Discord Server! Download ^^^^^^^^ (Foosterium was the old name) Team: Me - Coder, Spriter, Developer. Download Milestones: 100✔ 250✔ 500✔ 750✔ 1,000✔ 2,500✔ 5,000 7,500❌ 10,000❌ 25,000❌ 50,000❌ 75,000❌ 100,000❌ 5,000 Downloads!!! It's only...
  3. Foostinator

tModLoader influx waver ai thing?

so, im trying to make an ammo called "Influx Bullets" which use the Influx Waver AI. but, when i use it's AIstyle (81), the bullet is diagonal and doesnt do the thing that the influx waver does. help?
  4. Foostinator

Magic Missile Type Weapon?

so, i want to make a magic missile weapon, but whenever i use aiStyle 9 it just shoots the magic missile projectile, help?
  5. Foostinator

tModLoader Help with slime boss?

Hi! So... im making a slime boss kinda like the king slime but i dont want him to drop blue slimes when he gets hurt, i want him to teleport like the king slime, but when i use the king slime AI, the dust when he teleports is BLUE. also, i want him to be animated when he jumps too. im...
  6. Foostinator

make yoyos shoot projectiles?

So, i have been wondering, how do i make my yoyo projectile shoot OTHER projectiles. Just wondering.
  7. Foostinator

help with armor set

so, i got this error c:\Users\Fooster\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Foosterium\Items\Armor\GraniteMask.cs(26,24) : error CS0115: 'Foosterium.Items.Armor.GraniteMask.IsArmorSet(Foosterium.Items.Item, Foosterium.Items.Item, Foosterium.Items.Item)': no suitable method found to...
Top Bottom