Search results

1. SilverSpoon1463

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

So I'm getting a lot of screen tearing as well as the console message "Using EXT_swap_control_tear VSync!" What does this mean and how can I rectify the screen tearing?
  2. SilverSpoon1463

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Okay so i play for about 10 or twenty minutes and now I'm stuck, i cut all my trees and I have two fertilizer, 80 wood, and the things I started with, how am I supposed to get copper and iron and tungsten and all that?? `:confused:
  3. SilverSpoon1463

tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

Tbh, mod already seems very good. `;)
  4. SilverSpoon1463

tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

Is the tester slot still open? Or is it closed atm?
  5. SilverSpoon1463

Exra-Hardmode Terraria

Is there any way to reserve a beta tester slot for any later openings where more testers are needed?
  6. SilverSpoon1463

Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

I've spent several days and checked everything possible, but even still, TT still refuses to work, does it not run on windows 10? Or is it not backwards compatible with .NET's latest framework? This is the only program that I've set to be unblocked and still not run so you gotta help me out...
  7. SilverSpoon1463

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Question about tModReader, When inputting the mods, do or do not use the .enabled file for that mod?
  8. SilverSpoon1463

Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

When I try to start, it doesn't even give a crash message, the action lingers for 20 seconds around 11.03 MB then completely stops, I tried installing dotNet 4.5, but it wont allow me to. `:cry:
  9. SilverSpoon1463

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

It's from one of my mods, but I don't know yet, I assumed it was from tremor as a teaser.
  10. SilverSpoon1463

If I'm correct, the current message I'm getting after beating the Moon Lord is the Trem-Mode teaser message? Because I noticed it changed from "The Gods are furious with you..." `:naughty:
  11. SilverSpoon1463

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So is there ever gonna be an official tMod server?
  12. SilverSpoon1463

Updated for tMod 0.7.1.1 yet?
  13. SilverSpoon1463

tModLoader [v0.7]GMod:The Grazodia mod! Boss Update!

I cant get Magic Doritos at all, nor can I cheat them in, i had all the required items and yet the crafting recipe isn't even there. Yes I am using the true version.
  14. SilverSpoon1463

Yes

Yes
  15. SilverSpoon1463

tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

I could probably help with sprites, sounds, and ideas, where do I sign up? :^D
  16. SilverSpoon1463

Thanks, I got it now, finally got the blade =)
  17. SilverSpoon1463

I think the Tiki Totem is bugged, unless I'm just stupid and am using it wrong, in the jungle right?
  18. SilverSpoon1463

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Okay, so I was playing Terraria yesterday, 1/3/2016, and i was in my cloud saved world, which was also my main world. while i was moving all my crafting stations and supplies to a new sky hub away from my NPC housing, the game had crashed. I went back into my world and saw that the world had...
Top Bottom