• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Cyrman

PC Cyrman's Shop and Trade Extravaganza

Hi there, I'm Cyrman and this is my shop. I love to sweeten up deals and barter. Take advantage of this. Below are lists of stuff I want and such. I will sell stuff for coins, but I'd much rather trade items. I will update this list daily or as soon as possible. Key for the colors: There are...
  2. Cyrman

PC My Base!

This is my base so far before hardmode. I built it into the pyramid I found next to the ocean! (this thread was made to demonstrate a steam guide for camera mode, it is okay for a mod to remove/edit this thread)
  3. Cyrman

Adventure Adventure! Cyrman Remix

Adventure! Cyrman Remix is my version of the original Adventure! map by ahamling27. This version comes with a completely revamped map, story and progression. It's been in the works since 1.2.3, having gone through redesigns nearly 5 times, and receiving almost entirely new builds, this will be...
  4. Cyrman

PC Trading for Steampunk Wings

I'm trading for steampunk wings. I don't care if you hacked them in or get them from an all items world. I just want to trade something for them so I feel like I earned it rather than cheated for them.
  5. Cyrman

PC Buying Vampire Knives

Title and summary says it all. I can host a simple server for the transaction.
  6. Cyrman

Terraria CTG tournaments?

So recently I have been watching a lot of older capture the gem videos on youtube, which is always entertaining to me. I also found this on my journey, but it was never completed, so I'm wondering why doesn't the community set up a CTG tournament like this? http://challonge.com/RedditCTG
Top Bottom