• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. WavingCookie

PC Latest Terraria version lags a lot on Windows 10.

Before you say: "It's your specs" let me show you something: 16 Go RAM, i5 3,0GHz processor, GTX 970. here; So, what's happening ? That game justs lags, mostly when I alt tab. I use Windows 10 64 bits (which I regret) Any idea how I could fix this ? EDIT: Game gave out a Draw crash. Why ?
  2. WavingCookie

Searching for a "partner in crime".

Greetings, i'd like to indroduce myself. wavingStory... wait, it's WavingCookie ? Excuse me then. I want to make game developpement my job ! And I absolutely LOVE modding ! But you see, it isn't so much fun coding alone... I've tried learning C#. I got "bored" pretty quickly (actually, i've...
  3. WavingCookie

tAPI Is there any mod that allows you to change the ennemies spawnrate ?

Ok, so I remember seeing one on this website, but I can't recall which of them does that. Anyone knows ? I would greatly appreciate to know. ; )
  4. WavingCookie

tAPI Wavong's Mod 'o' Random Stuffs (aka Wavong's Mod for short)

Greetings Terrarians ! I'd like to introduce you to my mod, which I like to call Wavong's Mod for short (because it sounds kind of silly!), basically, it's a mod where I put lots of random ideas in it. Like for example, a Dirt Sword ! (because you really needed that didn't you ?...) So yeah...
  5. WavingCookie

A ushanka in Terraria.

I'm sorry, I know this suggestion is very small but I really want to see ushankas implemented in the game, it just looks really cool, it would be a vanity hat of course. I don't have a sprite for it, but I would surely love to see it, like I said, in Terraria. I don't have any sprite, but I...
  6. WavingCookie

tAPI Megaman Mod

So, yep, basically, because I really like Megaman and Terraria, i thought about making a Terraria mod with tApi i'm gonna update this thread most of time. Stuff that are going to be implemented: -Megaman Battle Network chips. well sort of. -Armors, need sprites. -Elements for the weps, already...
  7. WavingCookie

PC I'm so lucky today.

So, I was playing Terraria when suddenly, I saw this mimic I was so happy to see one, then I told someone that I wanted to get the Frostbrand and guess what ? Then I thought that I also wanted the Frost Staff, then I proceeded to kill the first Ice Mermaid I saw, and also guess what ? How do...
  8. WavingCookie

Waving's back, sort of I guess.

Sup, I'm WavingCookie, I've spent 989 hours on Terraria, I have no life, I like to code stuffs, I really like Megaman. And i'm 14 years old. Basically, i'm an idiot kid who likes to spend time on computer and waste his lifetime. I also waste my time on CS:GO, such no life, very doge meme that...
Top Bottom