• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Sniper AxL

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Aww yes! Mobile 1.4 already? this can't be better! But if you skipped to that version, does it mean that you already added the stuff from 1.3.2 to 1.3.5? because it would be incredible that you are working on this so fast when Journey's End just came out, you worked like 2 years in the "1.3.6"...
  2. Sniper AxL

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

I hope beach generation in mobile gets better. I want big real beachs with sand like in PC not grass beachs with barely any sand. Hopefully that'll change with the small, medium and large worlds
  3. Sniper AxL

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

The only thing I don't like about the lore is how inconsistent some things are Like Cuthulu is so huge it had an skeleton that isn't even bigger than the Dungeon Yeah. Several of these stuff doesn't seem to fit very well, because we all know that the final boss before was Skeletron and that...
  4. Sniper AxL

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Yeah! you get the point!
  5. Sniper AxL

Am I the only who believes caves should get something to make them more pretty? like a background instead of walls? just like Underworld
  6. Sniper AxL

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

So what's the lore behind the Devourer of Worlds and the Destroyer? the vertical column of Cuthulu?
  7. Sniper AxL

(Where are ma' walls) Oh hey, these are great news, I hope I get a mobile before 1.3 comes out, I want to play multiplayer nao!~
  8. Sniper AxL

Keep it clear: They are using a different codebase, all the existing glitches in mobile will be fixed
  9. Sniper AxL

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

After the 1.3 is released I have hopes that the next updates will come faster having the base stuff done, especially when DR Studios is focused 100% in mobile unlike the other organs of Re-Logic that have to work in both PC and Console
  10. Sniper AxL

Just the evil biome, the seeds were added in 1.3.4
  11. Sniper AxL

It's the endgame boss that has a ton of HP and throws enemies that you can't kill Have a good luck
  12. Sniper AxL

Yup, the new UI allows you to hide accesories, dye them and place them in vanity
  13. Sniper AxL

It's the 1.3 buddy, that's how Terraria updates work, when they add content from an specific version they do it completely (in this case we are seeing 1.3.0 content), so expect the different styles when creating your character
  14. Sniper AxL

I don't think they're gonna say it But it'll run very well if your mobile runs decently or very well the actual version ^^
  15. Sniper AxL

That's what Terraria needs More funny stuff like instruments and all :p it's a half-joke but it would give the game something more than building and fighting
  16. Sniper AxL

Mobile will come after Switch, and both are at alpha so the chances of releasing them this year and soon (like in May or June) are very high, about PC, I'm sure it'll take a bit more since they're adding a lot of stuff in this update and looks like Redigit won't be happy until he feels this...
  17. Sniper AxL

That gives me curiosity :3 maybe you should post your main character in the "Post your custom vanity sets" topic
  18. Sniper AxL

I had so much ranged stuff to kill the Golem It was easier before, but it's like it was buffed in mobile! I had to try several times before finally killing it
  19. Sniper AxL

I'm still wondering what will be mobile limits You'll create characters and worlds and the limit will be like PC? You can create as much as your device can resist?
  20. Sniper AxL

Probably :p Still wondering what will that do if you throw it to the water Uhhh Terraria always was a fantasy-magic game, I can't tell how wrong you're here The summoner staff always were there, the magic weapons always were there, there's a sword that shoots cats and rainbows, there's a...
Top Bottom