• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Leinfors

**REPORTED** World Corrupted then deleted, no backup found

I'm really sorry to hear about what happened with this world. :( We are looking into some solutions to improve backups and reduce the chances of corrupted files. However, I would recommend against using Steam Cloud, as the majority of corrupts do indeed stem from Steam Cloud save attempts. I'm...
  2. Leinfors

**REPORTED** Pumps deleting Liquids

Thanks for the report, we'll look into it :)
  3. Leinfors

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

If Magic Quiver is viable, I don't see how Magic Quiver + Minor Bonus is non-viable. You just swap out the Magic Quiver for one of them if the circumstances call for it.
  4. Leinfors

Bug or feature? Temple traps can not be mined with pickaxe but with bombs

Which type of traps? The spikes? Or the dart/spike ball/flame traps?
  5. Leinfors

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Was told no on this when it came up for discussion. You can get naturally spawned alt-world Big Mimics in underground biomes, just no way to force spawn them. I'm brainstorming here within the limitations of my scope, will have to think carefully to get it approved. Anything likely to...
  6. Leinfors

**REPORTED** A few bugs

We are looking into most of them. I'm not going to debate the vertebrae one, because other people reported that vertebrae was wrong, and its obviously an opinionated matter that really doesn't matter much at this point.
  7. Leinfors

**REPORTED** Minor annoying bug

I think this is related to the Russian dialogue text size, and might be present on the Chinese as well. I'll log it in our system.
  8. Leinfors

**REPORTED** floating water candles

Thanks for the report, we are aware of this issue and looking into it :)
  9. Leinfors

PC Wall of Flesh takes a very long time to despawn in multiplayer after we've all died

This is how Wall of Flesh has always behaved (uniquely), but we are re-assessing this behavior due to how it impacts Pylons. It may be changing in a future hotfix. :)
  10. Leinfors

**REPORTED** Our World... gone

Corrupt worlds mean that the data, or part of the data, has been entirely/lostdeleted. That can't be restored. These worlds are permanently damaged in some way that can't be undone. The bug here was that 1.4.0.3 was accidentally allowing these broken worlds to load at all, which most often...
  11. Leinfors

**REPORTED** Vortex breastplate and leggings tooltips are wrong in French.

We aren't going to be processing most localization bugs yet until the 1.4 localization is finished, but I'll document this in our records for reviewing then!
  12. Leinfors

**REPORTED** Flying Dutchman randomly dying in Multiplayer

This is a known bug, thanks for the report!
  13. Leinfors

**REPORTED** Encumbering Stone prevents Mana Cloak star pickups

Thanks for the report, I've got this logged now :)
  14. Leinfors

**REPORTED** Game stops responding if I connect or disconnect Bluetooth headphones

Thanks for the report, this is a known issue we are looking into :)
  15. Leinfors

**REPORTED** Problem with Whips and effects of Flasks / Fire Gauntlet ? Aswell as Melee Speed negatively affecting Whips.

Currently, Flasks are being considered Melee only. The counter-productive speed/size issue is a reported bug.
  16. Leinfors

**REPORTED** Stealth Bug

This is a funny one :) Logged it in our system!
  17. Leinfors

**REPORTED** Corrupted world only when launched into server, singleplayer is fine

Thanks for the report, I'll log these for looking into. We are exploring some improvements to the backup system, hope to avoid this sort of thing moving forward :)
  18. Leinfors

Working as Designed Achivement discrepancy in slayer of worlds

This does not include the new bosses, it is possible we will be adding achievements for the new bosses in a later update :)
  19. Leinfors

**REPORTED** (1.4) Low Performance due to low CPU usage after 30 minutes

We are looking into some performance related improvements, we'll be continuing to improve stuff with each hotfix, so hopefully that will improve this issue!
Top Bottom