• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Sound Of Trance

PC WTB Mech Summons

Want to buy Mechanical Boss Summons. Add me or Reply to thread. Sound_Of_Trance on Steam I have plenty to trade, be it coins or items.
  2. Sound Of Trance

Question: General Price Guide

Does this exist? It would be cool if there was a general price guide for most items in Terraria, that way, people could refer to it when trading. If there is already a general guide (and I do not mean price that the store buys it for), then do show me! If this doesn't exist, would anyone like...
  3. Sound Of Trance

PC Magicka: Wizard Wars

Has anyone played this wonderful game? It's a "Spellcasting Action PvP game with the humor and the dynamic realtime spell system of Magicka." Basically a PVP version of Magicka. If you haven't played Magicka, then you're in for a treat. But we're talking about Wizard Wars here. For those who...
Top Bottom