• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. ahamling27

UPDATE: A Link to Terraria 4.0.3 has been released. Updated for 1.4...

UPDATE: A Link to Terraria 4.0.3 has been released. Updated for 1.4! https://www.curseforge.com/terraria/maps/a-link-to-terraria
  2. ahamling27

Adventure The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria

4.0.3 - 05/31/2020 - Updated for Terraria 1.4.0.4 Must be played in Journey Mode. Create a new Journey Mode character and trash all starting items like before. Rules have been updated as such for Journey Mode. Journey Mode changes: Can research Large Gems, nothing else. Must turn off Increased...
  3. ahamling27

Now that mobile has been updated to v1.3, and the worlds folder is available on Android and iOS, v3.0 of 'A Link to Terraria' is playable on mobile! Follow the link in the OP to download v3.0 and play 'A Link to Terraria' on the go! :)
  4. ahamling27

Wow, today is the day. Mobile 1.3 released. Should make a lot of folks happy. :)

Wow, today is the day. Mobile 1.3 released. Should make a lot of folks happy. :)
  5. ahamling27

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

This sounds perfect. I can't wait. Definitely making a 99 hole mini golf course. Whoop whoop!
  6. ahamling27

Thanks! I'll get that fixed for the next release. :) Edit: I've updated the map to fix that typo and it's live. Thanks again CatNinja!
  7. ahamling27

Keep looking. There are 6 switches and the last switch will light up that torch. I'm not exactly sure which switch that is, but it's somewhere after the mushroom biome.
  8. ahamling27

Updated to 4.0.1 - Fixed a typo on a sign in the Elder's Temple referencing the wrong sword. *eye-roll*
  9. ahamling27

UPDATE: A Link to Terraria 4.0 released! This adventure map is like my baby! :)...

UPDATE: A Link to Terraria 4.0 released! This adventure map is like my baby! :) https://www.curseforge.com/terraria/maps/a-link-to-terraria
  10. ahamling27

04/07/19 - A Link to Terraria 4.0 has been released! Version 4.0 contains new mechanics, new secrets and a fresh coat of paint across the entire adventure. A fresh coat of paint. Three quarters of the map has seen a visual update with different materials, paint and more sloped blocks added. The...
  11. ahamling27

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Can you share this post to the front page? I think more folks would see it that way. Anyway, thanks for the update! Can't wait for the Switch version and of course, the update to mobile. :)
  12. ahamling27

Looking for a couple more testers for my adventure map update. PM me if interested! ;)

Looking for a couple more testers for my adventure map update. PM me if interested! ;)
  13. ahamling27

Totally understandable. That's way more important. :)

Totally understandable. That's way more important. :)
  14. ahamling27

Semantics... but thanks for your feedback. If you'd like to test it, let me know. I think I've...

Semantics... but thanks for your feedback. If you'd like to test it, let me know. I think I've gotten 98% of the kinks worked out and the last of the progress-stopping bugs fixed. I'll be releasing it soon so don't worry, these status updates will be done. Soon™
  15. ahamling27

So, if you have a better idea, I'm all ears. I've posted on Reddit, got meager results, I've...

So, if you have a better idea, I'm all ears. I've posted on Reddit, got meager results, I've posted on my map thread, with one response there, and so far announcing it through status updates here has gotten me more people interested than anything else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  16. ahamling27

Wow, struck a nerve, did I? It's more of a call to anyone who wants to beta test. I had a much...

Wow, struck a nerve, did I? It's more of a call to anyone who wants to beta test. I had a much more detailed post on the map's thread, but that wouldn't fit in the 140 character limit here. So it got boiled down to that. And no, I do not have dedicated beta testers. I've gotten maybe 6 people...
  17. ahamling27

Calling all beta testers! 'A Link to Terraria' v4.0 needs testing. PM if interested.

Calling all beta testers! 'A Link to Terraria' v4.0 needs testing. PM if interested.
  18. ahamling27

Because someone cut the cheese? lol jk XD

Because someone cut the cheese? lol jk XD
  19. ahamling27

It's an adventure map, not a mod. And it's the 4th major revision to it to keep it up to date...

It's an adventure map, not a mod. And it's the 4th major revision to it to keep it up to date with Terraria. :)
  20. ahamling27

Top Bottom