• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. TUMM11

On the issue of social accessory slots in 1.4

If they didn’t want us to use the vanity slot for “extra inventory space” then we shouldn’t be able to put armor in the social slots. 1.4 to me feels like the devs are forcing, rather than encouraging, people to play this sandbox game the way they would play the game. I really don’t understand...
  2. TUMM11

I have finally accepted that we will no longer have automatic lava and honey duplication...

I have finally accepted that we will no longer have automatic lava and honey duplication machines. At least they added honey and lava rockets to give infinite liquids.
  3. TUMM11

Liquid Duplication Discussion

I am creating this thread for people to share their 1.4 liquid duplication designs, because for whatever reason the devs thought it was necessary to change the way liquids work -_- I have been experimenting to see if there was some sort of workaround, and so far I have been able to recreate an...
  4. TUMM11

I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, but my liquid duplicators no longer work. R.I.P.

I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, but my liquid duplicators no longer work. R.I.P.
  5. TUMM11

Copy your local files to keep 1.3

Copy your local files to keep 1.3
  6. TUMM11

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Thank you guys for keeping wiring the same :naughty: [Unlike a certain other game] -_-
  7. TUMM11

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Can't wait!
  8. TUMM11

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Are we really going to ignore the new curved boreal wood. :eek:
  9. TUMM11

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Dang, the golem might not be a complete joke anymore.
  10. TUMM11

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

This might be one of the best new additions. I'm so glad you guys are encouraging people to exeriment with the amazing building supplies the teams have created. Having non-wiring based teleporters is also a genius addition. 1.4 > 1.3 [literally]
  11. TUMM11

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Terraria got native mod support before minecraft. `:cool:
  12. TUMM11

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

This was such a cool thing for the community! Congraduations to the winners, and great job to everyone who submitted. Maybe one day there will be a modpack featuring all of the submissions. ;)
  13. TUMM11

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

It depends what version you are on. You might also want to consider posting stuff like this on your profile instead of this old thread. A quick google search should give you any troubles connecting to another person.
  14. TUMM11

Floating chests/changing blocks under furniture

This person just predicted the future with 100% accuracy.
  15. TUMM11

There I am.

There I am.
  16. TUMM11

Thanks!

Thanks!
  17. TUMM11

Does anybody know some good sources on how to make a mod?

Does anybody know some good sources on how to make a mod?
  18. TUMM11

Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

Congradulations to everyone who made it this far in the Vanity Contest! They all look really cool and I wish everyone good luck.
Top Bottom