Search results for query: *

1. Green_Metaknight🐿️

Blocks & Decoration AOE debuff furniture that disables life regen

In adventure maps, mapmakers have control over how much max life the player has. To some extent, the mapmaker can also have control over the player's life regen. But there is no way to remove a player's base life regen. This suggestion would change that; a furniture item that will turn on when...
  2. Green_Metaknight🐿️

The Last Post Wins!

I just beat Pre-Hardmode on Journey in less than an hour, in my playthrough where I started with Stardust Armor. I still haven't gotten any NPCs, or finished researching Life Crystals or Fallen Stars. And my pickaxe is still iron. I have iron ore researched though, as well as Shadow Scales and...
  3. Green_Metaknight🐿️

My headcanon is that throwing the Guide Voodoo Doll into lava teleports him there, revealing his...

My headcanon is that throwing the Guide Voodoo Doll into lava teleports him there, revealing his true form as the WoF.
  4. Green_Metaknight🐿️

I agree; @The Guide is super evil. He's not even old enough to be on the forums!

I agree; @The Guide is super evil. He's not even old enough to be on the forums!
  5. Green_Metaknight🐿️

The Last Post Wins!

@InigoGollum I agree with Esther, you should do the first one.
  6. Green_Metaknight🐿️

[ATTACH]

7. Green_Metaknight🐿️

Or what about a giant Beholder, but then once you deal enough damage, all of the eyes pop out...

Or what about a giant Beholder, but then once you deal enough damage, all of the eyes pop out? And then you realize... The eyes on the eyestalks were actually Servants of Cthulhu, and the center eye was actually EoC! And then EoC starts attacking you.
  8. Green_Metaknight🐿️

The Last Post Wins!

9. Green_Metaknight🐿️

Other - Terraria x Duolingo - Crazy Crossover Idea (It's Actually Pretty Good!)

Maybe instead of stealing items, he would kill NPCs. The more times it happens, the more NPCs it kills.
  10. Green_Metaknight🐿️

The Last Post Wins!

Yeah, I hate radians.
  11. Green_Metaknight🐿️

The Last Post Wins!

*360 degrees of pie (The geometrical term, not the temperature)
  12. Green_Metaknight🐿️

@V1..? Eye of Cthulhu the Eye of Cthulhu has arrived!

@V1..? Eye of Cthulhu the Eye of Cthulhu has arrived!
  13. Green_Metaknight🐿️

The Last Post Wins!

My goals for tomorrow: Finish schoolwork as fast as humanly possible An hour of Terraria, probably Corman's Fun Land Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 on Normal Mode if there's still time
  14. Green_Metaknight🐿️

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

The wiki is updated every time there's an update.
  15. Green_Metaknight🐿️

Yeah. There's 4 different things that I think might be happening here: 1.4.5 is just around the corner, The devs are gearing up to release a ton of spoilers at once, The devs have gotten to the point where they're mostly just working on bug fixes, or the devs plan on not revealing any more...
  16. Green_Metaknight🐿️

Balloon Boulder CONFIRMED??? (Though seriously, I suspect that by featuring that artwork, the devs are hinting at an upcoming Balloon Boulder that will show up in windy days.)
  17. Green_Metaknight🐿️

TCF Suggestion ? Reaction

I think there should be a confused reaction. I think the image should be the question mark displayed above confused enemies; (I took this screenshot from the wiki)
  18. Green_Metaknight🐿️

The Last Post Wins!

When will you get a blue one with a yellow backpack that has a bunch of tails made of water that are made by the backpack? (Also the backpack has pressurized water in it) /j
  19. Green_Metaknight🐿️

[ATTACH]

Back
Top Bottom