Search results for query: *

1. P

**REPORTED** How to get into the lizard temple?

I made a new world for 1.4.4 and now got to the lizard temple and am faced with this issue where to get to the door to use the plantera key I need to mine the lizard blocks but can't mine them... How do I get inside?
  2. P

Game Crashes when saving/auto saving - 1.4.4.1

Hmm, those lines don't exist in my config.json and I have both k/b and mouse from razer...
  3. P

How common is this to happen?

ty :) Just wish I had accessories for it haha. Found a merchant underground willing to sell me a yoyo glove for 50g but since I was dying so much I left my gold at home so I couldn't buy it :(
  4. P

How common is this to happen?

So I killed the Wall of Flesh and was running over to the Crimson to smash a few altars to get the ore to spawn and I killed one enemy in the snow area on the way and it dropped yoyo called the Amarok then I went and reforged it since it dropped with no prefix and it turned godly on the first...
  5. P

PC Crash when launching with error

Found what caused it for me. My security software was stopping the game from editing the my documents folder :(
  6. P

PC Crash when launching with error

https://imgur.com/a/0RIVX Desktop PC with Windows 10 64bit, i7-6700k, 16GB ram, GTX1060 Not sure what else to say haha Ok this is stupid I try and post an image and it asks for the URL but then just posts IMG between square brackets instead of the image... Ended up having to just post it as...
  7. P

mimic?

Yeah by 3 Mimics 2 of the hallowed elemental things and a purple bat all at once within a few minutes of starting hard mode and not knowing how hard stuff hit for and I was a melee too.
  8. P

mimic?

When did I say mimics were hard to kill lol? They are almost impossible to find is what I said...
  9. P

mimic?

Most of the drops I need come from mimics yet I never see them around and i'm not sure why :( 5 minutes after I unlocked hard mode I saw 3 mimics all at once and they handed me my :red: because I was in the hallowed with another 3 guys on me as well as them and since then i've only seen maybe 2...
  10. P

What does starting a boss fight do?

So I die easily while in hell even if i'm in full molten gear and really nice weapons just to the random spawning enemies because theres just so many and they never stop spawning so i'm kinda worried theres no way to kill Wall of Flesh because i'll have him and the other enemies to deal with all...
  11. P

Why is there a trade section?

Which sounds like a good reason to play single player and get the item yourself rather than trading :S tbh I wish the game was server based so hacking and downloading maps like that wasn't possible and gave trading a point but with how the game is designed trading is an odd concept.
  12. P

Why is there a trade section?

So the ability to download a world where every item in game is in chests and any money you want and then take it into your world exists yet people trade enough to have a forum section for it? Is it because downloading a map like that is cheating to those players? How do they know the item being...
Back
Top Bottom