Search results for query: *

1. Skullflesh

Mac No extra materials from evil boss' boss bags in master mode (1.4.4.9)

1.4.4 rebalanced the evil bosses to make so 50%/75% of their materials loot came from boss bags in expert/ master respectively. However in master mode the materials you receive are not increased resulting in getting less materials from the bosses by simply playing master mode. I did a bit of...
  2. Skullflesh

Game Mechanics Less materials from the evil bosses in master mode after 1.4.4

1.4.4 rebalanced how the ore and scales/samples drop from bosses but after a bit of test i concluded that you get on average 25% less ore and 50% less tissue/scales from the bosses in expert compared to master mode. Usually you get around 120-140 ore and 40-60 samples/scales, but with the...
  3. Skullflesh

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Rest in piece you absolute legend. Sad to see you go so soon.
  4. Skullflesh

PC For the worthy damage scale bug

The 50% bonus damage in for the worthy does not seem to apply do projectiles, only contact damage is scaled. I don't know if this is intentional or not
  5. Skullflesh

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I present to you: The Hell Fortress set! Bought from the clothier if he is in the underworld for one gold each piece. Horns and Shoulders emit fire particles that change with dyes. The horns and shoulder fire could also be animated. (sorry for the trouble:() Sorry for my bad artwork, I was...
  6. Skullflesh

Mobile Ideas for rangers

i personally think it takes a long time to buy bullets or arrows: so adding a new feature would be easy buy a whole stack of bullets/arrows instantly would make it much more enjoyable to be ranger
Back
Top Bottom