Search results for query: *

• Users: Skullflesh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Skullflesh

Mac No extra materials from evil boss' boss bags in master mode (1.4.4.9)

1.4.4 rebalanced the evil bosses to make so 50%/75% of their materials loot came from boss bags in expert/ master respectively. However in master mode the materials you receive are not increased resulting in getting less materials from the bosses by simply playing master mode. I did a bit of...
  2. Skullflesh

Game Mechanics Less materials from the evil bosses in master mode after 1.4.4

1.4.4 rebalanced how the ore and scales/samples drop from bosses but after a bit of test i concluded that you get on average 25% less ore and 50% less tissue/scales from the bosses in expert compared to master mode. Usually you get around 120-140 ore and 40-60 samples/scales, but with the...
  3. Skullflesh

PC For the worthy damage scale bug

The 50% bonus damage in for the worthy does not seem to apply do projectiles, only contact damage is scaled. I don't know if this is intentional or not
  4. Skullflesh

Mobile Ideas for rangers

i personally think it takes a long time to buy bullets or arrows: so adding a new feature would be easy buy a whole stack of bullets/arrows instantly would make it much more enjoyable to be ranger
Back
Top Bottom