Search results for query: *

1. sneezingdog480

PC want to buy chests

i want to buy = chests (all i like normal and gold most) and opther storage items (no piggy banks and vaults) il give a fair price in coins or we can make another arrengment. it must be at least 5 chests or more. steam name = sneezingdog480
  2. sneezingdog480

Other Art your profile picture with laser eyes!!

just post here (for example if you want a spesific color) and i will make the eyes (or things like eyes for example a mouth or nose) of your profile picture shoot lasers!!
  3. sneezingdog480

guess what is inside the Lunar Pillars

well just as the title says .... guess!! rules= 1 = you have to make a guess for all the four towers 2 = you CAN make sprites of your rooms 3 = be nice 4 = dont spam for example = vortex pillar = there is blacksmith goat melting metal above a black hole solar pillar = there is fire everywhere...
  4. sneezingdog480

sneezigdog480 sprite collection

so this is my art and please do a reqeust im out of ideas (pixel art only) normal sprites ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sneeze/dog related sprites...
  5. sneezingdog480

Humorous trying to get 10000 posts... so ask me questions so i can react in a post

this defenitly a bad idea but why not!
  6. sneezingdog480

PC 1 gold coin per lumunite bar.....

my steam is sneezingdog480
  7. sneezingdog480

PC Hire me! (I’m a builder)

Hey I’m willing to help with building , but you need to have the blocks, and the price is the left over from the blocks I used for building it. But please give me a clear picture of what I need to do...
  8. sneezingdog480

PC Newbie for all, all for newbie!

If you are new to terraria or a very good player just ask help/offer help here together with your steam user name. And help each other out
  9. sneezingdog480

info about gaming pc asus gaming fx503vd-dm078t

hey im looking to buy a asus gaming fx503vd-dm078t and want to know if anyone has any idea they are good or if there is a problem with it or that its just a very fine laptop, so if you have one please answer this.
  10. sneezingdog480

building ideas needed

hey i realy bored sometimes and i like it to draw my builds at scool on graph paper and then build them at home so....... give my ideas!!!
  11. sneezingdog480

PC 999 javelins

hey im selling 999 javelins for only 5 gold coins i realy need to lose them so.... just buy!!
  12. sneezingdog480

PC overload of javelins

i sell javelins! 999 for 5 gold coins
  13. sneezingdog480

your base

well I made a base that looks real bad but is fully functional and I wanna know anybody else did the same?
  14. sneezingdog480

need some answers fr my friend

I got a friend of 9 that wants to now realy everything about terraria (most building) and I can't give more answers to him so please answer my questions. I will post more later. questions= •why is the inventory the size it is? •why is the picksaw stronger then the drax? •who thought of...
Back
Top Bottom