Search results for query: *

1. Captainjellocube

tAPI The Moar Tiers Mod

You planning to reboot?? Wow! Not that I want to help, I just had to see if anything ever happened to this mod. You know the funny thing is @MarioKart7z i never actually played terraria more than once for about 3 minutes all the time I worked on it. Cool, anyways good luck with the mod!
  2. Captainjellocube

Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

I got one that was blue
  3. Captainjellocube

if its picking up malware in more than one version there must be something more, do you not have any idea what its detecting?
  4. Captainjellocube

avast i already had you program but when i tried running it i had to reboot my PC than it was deleted so i wanted to try reinstalling but couldn't
  5. Captainjellocube

my pc is telling me this is bad again and won't let me download
  6. Captainjellocube

I hope that game launcher updates but anyways this is getting off topic back to the point. how long do you think this will take, Rydian? It looks really good, me want!
  7. Captainjellocube

how do I play the game in 1.3.0?
  8. Captainjellocube

i am pretty sure I already know the answer but does the 1.3.0.1v work on terraria 1.3.0.2?
  9. Captainjellocube

Tool TExtract - Extract Terraria's images, sound effects and music!

I love this! its exactly what I was looking for!
  10. Captainjellocube

is there some way to dowload this? i use avast it tells me i can't download than everytime i try it says network error is there a way around this cuz I wants dis bad!
  11. Captainjellocube

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

my apologies, maybe i should start paying more attention. That's what my teacher tells me every 10 minutes lol
  12. Captainjellocube

thank you! and maybe that could be noted up with the link so there are no further confusions.
  13. Captainjellocube

hey can someone ell me whats up with this: won't let me use any of my characters (im running terraria 1.3 btw)
  14. Captainjellocube

tAPI The Moar Tiers Mod

Bud, where haz u been? Its been months snce we last heard from you! Look how far we've come since you were last on! Basicly, to us you were ded!
  15. Captainjellocube

tAPI The Moar Tiers Mod

Well... A little less time as better then none at all!
  16. Captainjellocube

tAPI The Moar Tiers Mod

Well if it's truly yours witch I believe is so than we will sprite a new one Sorry, we have been using this sprite since the start of the mod befor I joined this team so I had no idea, I'm guessing it was Brian's idea (who seems to have died)
  17. Captainjellocube

tAPI The Moar Tiers Mod

I don't, but that would be cool!
  18. Captainjellocube

tAPI The Moar Tiers Mod

well im suddenly not busy anymore but we still need spriters
  19. Captainjellocube

tAPI The Moar Tiers Mod

Well, unfortunately, since general help/ye/whatever other name he had has left and arikana darthmorph and I have all been busy latly so the answer: We are hoping to be done asap but we are not sure when that is and we don't want to rush it out Positives: this update is going to be really cool...
Back
Top Bottom