Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Tetrahedron

tModLoader Astral Plane

I absolutely adore this mod, indeed you excel at elaborating ideas shade. This will be a great mod when its out, so please never give up.
  2. Hidden Tetrahedron

You're a realist, we need more more people like you around here.

You're a realist, we need more more people like you around here.
  3. Hidden Tetrahedron

Vipix' Toolbox

Suggestion: Create a "block placing wand" or "BiomaFormer" (as i nickname it) When you right click with it, it opens an interface(fixed, not around mouse) with an item slot and 3 "bulbs" you can click to activate. What it does when you left click with it is: It places the block that sits on its...
  4. Hidden Tetrahedron

tModLoader [Tool] The Terraria Seed Project

This is amazing! I am surely going to use it in the future.
  5. Hidden Tetrahedron

Oh yeah i know, only noticed your full reference now.

Oh yeah i know, only noticed your full reference now.
  6. Hidden Tetrahedron

But i didnt get the reference in relation to the "it's actually TWO cats" oh... Two hearts?

But i didnt get the reference in relation to the "it's actually TWO cats" oh... Two hearts?
  7. Hidden Tetrahedron

About Doctor Who? the timelord with a TARDIS that looks like a police telephone box? I got da...

About Doctor Who? the timelord with a TARDIS that looks like a police telephone box? I got da reference.
  8. Hidden Tetrahedron

Who am i? Hidden Tetrahedron?

Who am i? Hidden Tetrahedron?
  9. Hidden Tetrahedron

You has cat as profile picture. you has tetrahedron's heart.

You has cat as profile picture. you has tetrahedron's heart.
  10. Hidden Tetrahedron

Click this glorious egg for it to hatch. [img]

Click this glorious egg for it to hatch.
  11. Hidden Tetrahedron

tModLoader Danew's Mini-Boss NPC

This feels too op, i would like if there were settings to adjust a "price multiplyer for the sold monster summon items". Also, i recommend you to look up on the potential value of what a monster drops and change it's summoning item price to be slightly lower or slightly more than the loot...
  12. Hidden Tetrahedron

tModLoader Bug: Item frame (Vanilla Item)

No problem, if you need any more help in regards with that specific problem i will gladly help ^u^
  13. Hidden Tetrahedron

Oh... that? umm, it was a printing error when it was made, and they were out of paper so... yup.

Oh... that? umm, it was a printing error when it was made, and they were out of paper so... yup.
  14. Hidden Tetrahedron

ofc not. I have my "I am a human badge"

ofc not. I have my "I am a human badge"
  15. Hidden Tetrahedron

Beep bop i'm not a bot.

Beep bop i'm not a bot.
  16. Hidden Tetrahedron

tModLoader Bug: Item frame (Vanilla Item)

When: Earlier today Tmodloader Version: 0.10.1.1 Terraria Version (as shown on the Tmodloader exe): 1.3.5.2 When you put a glyph (Spirit Mod) on an item frame (Vanilla item), next time you load your world, it will be corrupted. Afterwards i tested with an item from another mod (blood sample...
Back
Top Bottom