Search results for query: *

1. U

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I was quoting him about using the wiki, not the Guide. But since so many people apparently like using the Guide and defend this gameplay element, then I have to ask you this; What's the problem with being able to see what you can craft more quickly? And since you asked: The problem with using...
  2. U

Well, you're just making my point =) If you need to consult external help in order to maintain ordinary gameplay, then that's not good game design.
  3. U

Good to know, thanks. However, this was just one example. The same applies to anything that you know that you want, but it might not be apparent what the crafting ingredients should be. As I stated, a time consuming trial and error system which makes the game less fun.
  4. U

Hi! I created an account just to give some feedback. I just recently bought Terraria for PS4 a couple of weeks ago, and so only have spent about 10-15 hours in it, so I am nowhere near as invested as many of you are. However, I wanted to give a beginner's perspective on the new update. Mainly...
Back
Top Bottom