Search results for query: *

1. Rune Walsh

If you already have the Pirate at this point, I highly suggest investing in a cannon. It made my...

If you already have the Pirate at this point, I highly suggest investing in a cannon. It made my Destroyer fight a whole lot easier.
  2. Rune Walsh

Anime General Discussion

My all time favorite anime has got to be Steins;Gate. For the end of the Summer Simulcasts, I'm watching: Terror in Resonance, Tokyo ESP, RWBY (Not technically an anime, but it's on Crunchyroll danggit!) SAO II, and Barakamon. I was watching Encouragement of Climb 2, but then it never went past...
  3. Rune Walsh

Casual Explain your avatar

It's Rune Walsh (hence my name), the party's wizard from Phantasy Star IV.
  4. Rune Walsh

BUT WAIT!

But WAIT! She made cookies.
  5. Rune Walsh

CTRL V

http://i.imgur.com/Ecp0xw0.gif
  6. Rune Walsh

That awkward moment when "It's going to be a terrible night" immediately after you finish a...

That awkward moment when "It's going to be a terrible night" immediately after you finish a recording session.
  7. Rune Walsh

Video UninspiredGaming plays Terraria

Hey guys, and welcome back to Terraria! I'm Rune Walsh, and that's Josh, and we pretend we know what we're doing! As of this posting we are on Episode 90, with new episodes each weekday. And before you ask: Yes, my co-host is practically mute for the first 10 episodes.
  8. Rune Walsh

Good morning to you all!

Well hello there, my name is Rune Walsh, and it is a pleasure to be a part of this new community.
Back
Top Bottom