Search results for query: *

1. Ohaxer

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

its ok guys i understand your just doing what you got to do after all heh heh im ok with it
  2. Ohaxer

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

do you control your Zombie-self?
  3. Ohaxer

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

i Overheard you can become a Zombie in this mod is that true?
  4. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

YES YES JUST YES RENAME IT CALAMITY TEAM
  5. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

whats the newest mod link?
  6. Ohaxer

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

will this work for other mods?
  7. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i heard a rumor that Supreme Calamitas will be given a human sprite is this true?
  8. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

you did it! now you don't have to deal with annoying comments.....for now at least also, on behalf of the calamity community i apologise for our bad behavior sorry you have to deal with this
  9. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hey mountaindrew someone made THE LORDE's theme do you think you can use this theme? (warning: it's not made by DM and its noisy) (p.s. don't hate me for showing this)
  10. Ohaxer

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

every time i delete a world with this mod it deletes everything! my characters, my world,EVEN MY MODS please fix it please
  11. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I swear......if i get that guy to make music for me ill keep his name secret so he does not need to deal with this toxicity
  12. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i know its cool .......Poor DM Dokuro.......having to deal with toxic fandoms.......
  13. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I was was talking about....Nevermind
  14. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Great now we have to fight both Dogo and Supreme Calamitias:sigh:
  15. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Pity how most of the stuff in this mod is ok but there are dark stuff in it
  16. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i know your feeling bud,but sadly i don't think they will make this mod more appropriate :(
  17. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ouch sorry dude
  18. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I know, it just look like no one paid attention sorry phupperbat
  19. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I said this before, but i have a idea for a new transformation item Sand elemental- is more faster, they are even more faster when they are in the desert, slower when in they are in water,they would be immune to the Poisoned, Venom, Confused, and Frostburn debuffs(like the normal ones) Yellow...
  20. Ohaxer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't think they can, you see.....Calamitas, Cryogen, Plaguebringer Goliath, Desert Scourge ect. they are not humanoid if those bosses were to be added as transformation items, that would require a LOT of coding in order to work (btw Sand Elemental was my first idea, there will be more that...
Back
Top Bottom