Search results for query: *

1. BlooFuzzehKing94

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Maybe an “advanced traps” seed that generates combinations of normally player-made traps. Such trigger-able hoiks (if that is even a …?) or teleporters that go into a hole with the dungeon walls that summon a dungeon guardian. Maybe even going as far as lowering the spawn rate of a magic mirror...
  2. BlooFuzzehKing94

PS4 Creating identically named characters, and deleting one removes map data from the other. Reappearing identically named characters. (To be tested?)

Oh! Sorry! Both were made in 1.4. I downloaded the game half a month ago, and these were my first characters, essentially.
  3. BlooFuzzehKing94

PS4 Creating identically named characters, and deleting one removes map data from the other. Reappearing identically named characters. (To be tested?)

I’m playing the current version on PS4, which I think is 1.4.something. (Maybe they haven’t gotten to this specific bug, yet?) But yeah, you’d think the game would make both some kind of “tag” to tell the difference… I dunno… Very odd indeed!
  4. BlooFuzzehKing94

I started creating a character (will refer as character “A”), failed to realize the default character difficulty is Journey. Loaded a world, also didn’t notice the Journey world difficulty (due to selecting a Journey character), and played for a bit. Realized my oversights, made a new...
  5. BlooFuzzehKing94

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Agh! The excitement is overwhelming. I hadn’t checked these forums in a while, and had that “sixth sense” inkling of a hope (or whatever you want to call it) that something happened. Been playing Terraria as it is on console off, and on to get into the Grove of the game again. I hope the bug...
  6. BlooFuzzehKing94

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

This is very true. Kinda what I’ve been trying to say in earlier posts. You shouldn’t let yourself boil in your own pot of emotions, as well as other things. Either way. Still excited as ever for this update. I got plenty of other things to keep me busy in my time away from work.
  7. BlooFuzzehKing94

I specifically said I wasn’t bashing opinions. I come her to check these for updates, and see what’s being added, etc. I made the post somewhat directed at the people who come here to fill in parts of the gaps between said updates in these forums with negativity. That’s all... I mean I guess...
  8. BlooFuzzehKing94

I do not see the point in getting upset on waiting longer on this update... Let alone practically rioting these forums, talking negatively about the company that’s literally trying to give you what you want regardless of how you feel. I’m not bashing other people’s opinions on here, but I’ve...
  9. BlooFuzzehKing94

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Can’t wait for 1.3 to come out, and glad to hear it’ll be coming out with hotfixes as well. Got roommates waiting patiently to play it, too!
Back
Top Bottom