Search results for query: *

1. The7WorldsGamer

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Thanks for your help...
  2. The7WorldsGamer

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Firstly I tried the config, I didn't see it there and secondly I simply don't like it so I thought I could turn it off. There used to be a control where you could press what keybinding you set it to and it would open a checklist which would configure all the souls and turn off the BOC but now...
  3. The7WorldsGamer

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey, is there a way to turn off the brain of confusion in the colossus soul? I can't find it in the mod config.
  4. The7WorldsGamer

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I think the flarium ones look quite nice, it's just missing a sink, piano, clock, bench, bathtub, and toilet to complete the entire furniture set. I think this accounts for other sets but I'm not sure cos I only craft the flarium ones. I do hope you find people to help out cos I'd love to see it...
  5. The7WorldsGamer

Is there any more furniture coming in the latest update? Hoping to add more flarium style furniture to my mansion :)
  6. The7WorldsGamer

Weapons & Equip [Mount] More Minecarts

Could you add a martian cart similar to the martian saucer mount?
  7. The7WorldsGamer

Yeah that's true but it would look cool though
  8. The7WorldsGamer

Maybe try adding a magic weapon, similar to the last prism, called Araghur's crystal which is a 1/100 drop rate from Araghur the flare serpent that would look seriously cool and it inflicts the flarium inferno debuff. Also the weapon can only be used once Araghur the flare serpent has been defeated.
  9. The7WorldsGamer

Ok, that looks nice though, would there be a block variation of it?
  10. The7WorldsGamer

Oh ok then what is that background wall? I thought it was flarium brick wall so I was assuming there was going to be a flarium brick.
  11. The7WorldsGamer

Wow that looks really nice Is flarium brick gonna be added as well or is thermal brick and ember brick gonna be used instead of it?
  12. The7WorldsGamer

Will the sprites for the flame wood furniture sets be updated because they kinda look like resprited wooden furniture and will flarium brick along with it's furniture set be added in the upcoming update?
  13. The7WorldsGamer

Probably true I guess we will have to wait and see what features are going to be in the update or just be satisfied with spoilers until we can actually play the update.
  14. The7WorldsGamer

Will the update of this mod be released sometime in Q1 or Q2?
  15. The7WorldsGamer

When will the update come out for this mod?
  16. The7WorldsGamer

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

I think the only one that needs work is the stardust one.
  17. The7WorldsGamer

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Basically, but they can come in single extended pistons, double and triple.
  18. The7WorldsGamer

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

Why is this not incorporated in a mod yet?o_O
  19. The7WorldsGamer

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

What about pistons? They should be invisible tiles (meaning you can put a tile over it) and when connected to a power source or activated, e.g. by a lever the should push said tile in the direction it's facing in.
Back
Top Bottom