Search results for query: *

1. Legoman676

PC 1.3 Changelog

NOOO! Erie isnt gonna be the hell theme *cries*
  2. Legoman676

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Gongrats guys! We all here wish you guys luck and hope you have the happiest marriage EVER!!!
  3. Legoman676

Xbox 360 Looking for players, preferably around age 11

its ok cuz i hang out at my local libarary and hang out with some younger kids, im also 15 btw
  4. Legoman676

Xbox 360 Looking for players, preferably around age 11

i was having the same feeling...
  5. Legoman676

Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Anything that flies...especially Gastropods....
  6. Legoman676

TTT The Terrarian Times: 1.3 Spoiler Recap, Interview With Cenx

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 1.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
  7. Legoman676

PS3 Music?

no but i have the kind of luck where if i did that, it would break.
  8. Legoman676

PS3 Music?

It cuts out at random times and goes to a high pitch notes before it cuts out and then goes back after 3 seconds
  9. Legoman676

PS3 Music?

What is with the music cutting out in the ps3 version? Seriously i want to know why i cant enjoy playing terraria on my PS3 without my eardrums bleeding.
  10. Legoman676

Console Recall potions!!

do you know how much work that is? it's like....some.
  11. Legoman676

Console Recall potions!!

i got the ONE magic mirror in our world and we are digging in Hell a lot my friend needs one
  12. Legoman676

Console Recall potions!!

we found some in earlier versions
  13. Legoman676

Console Recall potions!!

My friend and I were wondering: What happened to recall potions in the console version If it matters, we play on Xbox 360.
  14. Legoman676

is it just me or are all the people you know disappering and getting replaced?

is it just me or are all the people you know disappering and getting replaced?
  15. Legoman676

CAN I TOUCH YOUR FACE...

CAN I TOUCH YOUR FACE? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  16. Legoman676

WAS THAT KAMI'S LOOKOUT? IF IT WAS,AWESOME

WAS THAT KAMI'S LOOKOUT? IF IT WAS,AWESOME
  17. Legoman676

Humorous Sprite Thread!!!

I DRINK SPRITES
  18. Legoman676

How well-known is the person above you?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  19. Legoman676

WE MAY HAVE LIKE FIFTEEN FRICKIN' RESPONSES

WE MAY HAVE LIKE FIFTEEN FRICKIN' RESPONSES
  20. Legoman676

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back
Top Bottom