Search results for query: *

• Users: CephHead
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. CephHead

tModLoader I made a mod that whenever you enter a world, it says "Hello, Terraria Enthusiasts!

Yeaaah. I got this idea from Strange Penguin on ChippyGaming's new video, "Summoning courage for this boss..." Here's the link to the video The mod is on tModLoader right now. I called the mod "Hello, Terraria Enthusiasts!" for obvious reasons. Changelog - November 14, 2020 Added homepage to...
  2. CephHead

tModLoader How do you change stats of existing items, entities, projectiles, etc. in tModloader?

Okay, so this has probably been answered somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me find it. I want to make a mod that changes the sprite sizes and amount of sprites of all items, enemies, projectiles, etc. It is planned to go along with a texture pack I'm making that has a more hand-drawn...
  3. CephHead

Drawings & Paintings Making bosses in an old-cartoon style

I'm going to make all bosses in an old-cartoon style. I've only got the Eye of Cthulhu ... for now. *Note: these will not be 100% true to the in-game version. [/SPOILER]
  4. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

Hello! So, this is my mod. The Slingshot Mod adds slingshots, which you probably already guessed. There are currently 7 slingshots. I don't know what else to put here.
  5. CephHead

Randomizing projectile amounts?

So, I've made an item(CrudeSlingshot) and I want to randomize the amount of projectiles it shoots. How exactly would one do that? Here's my code.
  6. CephHead

tModLoader At my wit's end here.

So, I've been trying to create a new type of weapon(slingshots), and I've hit sooo many errors. I've tried everything to fix these. Soooo... yeah. Here's my source code:
  7. CephHead

tModLoader Custom AI Help

The one thing I haven't been able to figure out so far in modding is custom AI. I can't seem to find any threads explaining how that sort of thing works, nor was I able to find a basic custom AI to learn off of. I want to make a Wizard Slime that flies around above your head, just out of sword's...
  8. CephHead

tModLoader Need help on custom AI.

The one thing I haven't been able to figure out so far in modding is custom AI. I can't seem to find any threads explaining how that sort of thing works, nor was I able to find a basic custom AI to learn off of. I want to make a Wizard Slime that flies around above your head, just out of sword's...
Back
Top Bottom