Search results for query: *

• Users: Olaff PK
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Olaff PK

PS3 Olaff PK's PS3 Shop!

Hey guys! It's me, Olaff PK, I'm sure a lot of you Ps3 players know me, and I'm hoping to see most of you in-game soon, but I am looking to trade items for other items, so if you'd like to place an offer for any of the items below, go ahead! ***IMPORTANT***: I DO NOT ACCEPT ANY TYPE OF...
  2. Olaff PK

3 Word Story

I'm sure EVERYONE loves this game :) If you do not know how to play, here are the rules: Basically, it's what is implied in the title, you say 3 words in every post, punctuation does not count as a word (obviously), also you cannot post twice in a row, you must wait until another person has...
  3. Olaff PK

I am Olaff PK

Hello fellow Terraria players! I am Olaff PK, I own Terraria on the PS3, and I am looking to play with many of you. I am a player of many sorts, If you dupe, I'll dupe, if you want to play fair, I'll create a character and we can play fair together! I love to play with multiple people, I feel...
  4. Olaff PK

PS3 Anyone Wanna Play?

Hey guys, I'm Olaff PK and I'm looking for some friends to play Terraria with, so if you wanna play with me, obviously I have a PS3, so add me, my PSN ID is FatSkaterKid
Back
Top Bottom