1. draconic

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

i wonder if i could get a version of the tide with the fungal funk remix
  2. draconic

;(
  3. draconic

Something is wrong with the music: The reach theme isn't playing at night, the tide isn't playing. I am scared that I might not hear the spirit in the near future.
  4. draconic

So I've got a question. In the reach, usually, there is that one locked golden chest of to the side ad the bottom. When I open it nothing is in it. Is there are requirement? Also there's something weird with the reach theme at night. It just seems like it doesn't play.
  5. draconic

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

What is the Spirit of Purity's theme?
  6. draconic

DOOT.FLIPPIN DOOT.

DOOT.FLIPPIN DOOT.
  7. draconic

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Why is slime god so hard to fight in this current version?
  8. draconic

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oohh!
  9. draconic

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is this a part of the mod? Because I just happened to see this while using a cart. It gave me tiger climbing claws.
  10. draconic

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Yea, I also have been experiencing "Unknown mod browser error"
  11. draconic

So on the left hand corner of the terraria window, you'll see the patreon link. If you have been clicking it, it is the result to the three pages opened up.
  12. draconic

Post moonlord mod weapons T-T

Post moonlord mod weapons T-T
  13. draconic

Correction, you're. And the entire theme of the status was that I relied on weapons that are...

Correction, you're. And the entire theme of the status was that I relied on weapons that are strong (Modded). I can't survive with vanilla weapons based on how I forgot most of the recipes now.
  14. draconic

I'm sorry can you speak in syntax?

I'm sorry can you speak in syntax?
  15. draconic

doot. i just realized, i cant survive vanilla terraria. since i was heavily focused on modded...

doot. i just realized, i cant survive vanilla terraria. since i was heavily focused on modded terraria. huh .-.
  16. draconic

So this current version. It seems like every time I start terraria with the current version of tModLoader installed, terraria quits unexpectedly when mods are initalizing. It took about one second for the initialization to start and then that happens. I went into my library and removed all of...
  17. draconic

Does current Altas shake the screen like the pre-hardmode concept of it did?
  18. draconic

I don't know where to start. I just love this mod on how creative it is. - The sprite work is outstanding. - The soundtrack is to die for, I just could not refrain myself from listening to it over and over. I love this mod so much. :p
  19. draconic

doot

doot
Back
Top Bottom