Search results for query: *

• Users: Feesh
  • Order by date
  1. Feesh

Resolved Does the Queen Bee Mount truly drop in mobile version?

I believe it is supposed to, but the 5% chance may or may not be outdated.
  2. Feesh

Mobile How to play well with ranged weapons.

If it brings up the map then that means you're already at the max outer zoom possible. If the joystick isn't your thing, you can tap on the middle of the screen to fire in the direction of your finger and then move it around to aim.
  3. Feesh

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

@Lococlasher There are a few guides for Mold farms on YouTube that work with the Mobile version (majority of the farms being ocean-based) but the most simple way would be to make a flat surface of dirt/stone and gather some seeds of the biome you want to farm and plant them. After a while, it'll...
  4. Feesh

@XxDarkCometxX Make a 1 block pearlstone surface in the underground Corruption or Crimson, they'll start spawning. The bug is that they don't spawn in pure Underground Hallow.
  5. Feesh

@DoctorMcDerp Patience and a keen eye are required in order to find them. I assume you've tried the clentaminate a chunk of the jungle and set up a water candle farm method?
  6. Feesh

Are you guys still waiting on the Everyplay SDK?
  7. Feesh

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

@Sword Ace The Spectre Mask also displays that it gives 23% reduced mana usage instead of damaging projectiles when equipped with the set, which is supposed to be the Spectral Set's bonus.
  8. Feesh

@tapbeat I can confirm this, had my whole character and world saves from 1.1 corrupted and I found starting over to be way more fun than just messing around at endgame. I even managed to get items I didn't have in my previous saves!
  9. Feesh

Mobile Worms - Easy Spawn

@James Bond v.2 The post you replied to was made before the fix to them spawning on the surface.
  10. Feesh

Mobile ★What the best weapon in the game is!★

@James Bond v.2 I get that but what I also meant was that the Knives are the only source of heal-on-hit for warriors akin to the Spectre Hood being for mages.
  11. Feesh

Blocks & Decoration Spectral barriers: Wraith proofing your house

Although it's convenient I think it just throws the whole element of surprise and the challenge to get rid of them out the window and make you completely immune to them. Plus, by the time you get the Ancient Manipulator you'll already be geared enough to dispatch them quickly.
  12. Feesh

Nice name.

Nice name.
  13. Feesh

@Dwang040 To answer your first question, if you have any variation of boots equipped with wings they add some extra flying height for your wings.
  14. Feesh

Wikia master race.

Wikia master race.
  15. Feesh

That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.
  16. Feesh

Bring a peg for your nose, if you can't get away from them it's some sort of escape.

Bring a peg for your nose, if you can't get away from them it's some sort of escape.
  17. Feesh

Bring some air freshener or deodorant handy if you're wary that you're gonna get a whiff of it...

Bring some air freshener or deodorant handy if you're wary that you're gonna get a whiff of it again, it'll cut out the smell a bit at least. I can vaguely remember one time my mom worked in a primary school for children who were suffering from mental or family problems, and this one kid she...
  18. Feesh

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

@StarFoxGamerNS That's a bit of an overstatement.
  19. Feesh

Mobile ★What the best weapon in the game is!★

@James Bond v.2 You can take into account that the Vampire Knives are pretty much the only source of lifesteal for Melee and it is barely effective if using a loadout designed for another class. Besides, some people may choose not to play Mage either.
  20. Feesh

Rainbow Dye?

@Jet1755 You need a ton of ingredients, but it's the mainly the ones found underground that are the problem. Orange Bloodroots and Teal Mushrooms don't spawn due to a bug, but Green Mushrooms do seem to. The people who have them most likely inventory edited or had the materials from the previous...
Back
Top Bottom