Search results for query: *

1. ShinyCrobat

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Tried it, but when I tried to run it from Steam, it said "Please Launch the game from your Steam Client". I restored my own back up of the exe, and it said the same thing. I then deleted all of the terraria contents, re-validated the files, let it esentially re-install and it still said the same...
  2. ShinyCrobat

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Sorry for bugging you with requests, but would it be possible to have the game use Expert Drops and Drop rates, and maybe even expert AI, without actually being in Expert Mode? I beat Expert Mode, but I'd rather not deal with how tanky everything is, and I don't think I can live without the...
  3. ShinyCrobat

Weapons & Equip Railgun

Oh oh! I got this! Wait, mounted? Turret? Oh... I thought we were talking about Quake... Well, still, I like the idea of more cannons, especially if we can make it so we don't have to throw ammo in, just throw a switch or something.
  4. ShinyCrobat

Persona 4 Music Pack!

I'm not sure how to really start this thread, but um... last night I decided i'll make Terraria Music Packs! I already have one made, so um, here ya' go. Persona 4 Track List 1 - Night - A Sky Full of Stars 2 - Eerie - Backside of the TV 3 - Overworld Day - New Days 4 - Boss 1 - Reach Out To...
  5. ShinyCrobat

NPCs & Enemies When Biomes Clash

While i'm not entirely sure about the whole full on biome fight, I DO love the idea of infighting, makes me feel like i'm playing Doom again.
  6. ShinyCrobat

Weapons & Equip Make Drills Have Better Range.

It wouldn't be better, since Drills currently don't have the ability to knock away weaker enemies. One, as I said, they don't knock away enemies, two, please watch Foxter's video, they ARE slower. Eh, the sound doesn't bother me nearly enough for me to put drills down.
  7. ShinyCrobat

Well, then maybe a speed up would be good, especially if they're SLOWER than pickaxes right now. But what about people who DO like the drills? Since the drills are currently slower, they should have SOMETHING to make them equal to the pickaxes.
  8. ShinyCrobat

I WAS going to go for speed, but then pickaxes would still be better because, again, melee speed. Though, for non-melee classes, it could still be a good buff.
  9. ShinyCrobat

This will give people more of a reason to use a drill. With the knockback and melee speed factors of the Pickaxes, there's really no use for drills.
Back
Top Bottom