Search results for query: *

1. Skreppy

Hey Redigit ! my friend has this problem with terraria. He changed his hard disk and his...

Hey Redigit ! my friend has this problem with terraria. He changed his hard disk and his terraria doesnt launch anymore. A 800x600 terraria window pops up not responding. then after like 2 secs it closes. We've tried everything, reinstalling the game, using compatibility mode. Nothing worked.
  2. Skreppy

Hey Cenx! my friend has this problem with terraria. He changed his hard disk and his terraria...

Hey Cenx! my friend has this problem with terraria. He changed his hard disk and his terraria doesnt launch anymore. A 800x600 terraria window pops up not responding. then after like 2 secs it closes. We've tried everything, reinstalling the game, using compatibility mode. Nothing worked.
  3. Skreppy

doot

doot
  4. Skreppy

Xbox One Terraria Underworld and map glitch

My character on the map appears to be a white square or a tree from the menu. i dont know whats causing this but its annoying to see a white square on the map and the underworld , when i was mining Hellstone my game's camera glitched as i was trying to get the rock bottom accompslishment, it...
  5. Skreppy

badumtss

badumtss
  6. Skreppy

who isnt

who isnt
  7. Skreppy

i dont understand. wall of flesh took me 5 times to defeat him THIS TIME on expert mode. moon...

i dont understand. wall of flesh took me 5 times to defeat him THIS TIME on expert mode. moon lord dead from the first ever try???
  8. Skreppy

moonlord has been 1'd

moonlord has been 1'd
  9. Skreppy

SO MY COUSIN FOUND THIS SPARKY PICTURE.. I DIDNT BELIEVE HIM AT FIRST http://prntscr.com/knvp38...

SO MY COUSIN FOUND THIS SPARKY PICTURE.. I DIDNT BELIEVE HIM AT FIRST http://prntscr.com/knvp38 LOOK AT THIS LOL
  10. Skreppy

Alright, thanks!

Alright, thanks!
  11. Skreppy

Anyone knows how to get turtle shells?

Anyone knows how to get turtle shells?
  12. Skreppy

lol. Nice my lunatic cultist has been glitched. i killed all the devotes and those archers. my...

lol. Nice my lunatic cultist has been glitched. i killed all the devotes and those archers. my mysterious tablet isnt broken ????
  13. Skreppy

IVE GOT TERRARIA ON XBOX ONE !!!!

IVE GOT TERRARIA ON XBOX ONE !!!!
  14. Skreppy

Re-installed terraria and what i see. 1 of my characters got corrupted and my 2 worlds got...

Re-installed terraria and what i see. 1 of my characters got corrupted and my 2 worlds got corrupted too.
  15. Skreppy

hello

hello
  16. Skreppy

happy b-day!

happy b-day!
  17. Skreppy

Your Welcome! ^-^

Your Welcome! ^-^
  18. Skreppy

bye moonlord

bye moonlord