Search results for query: *

1. B

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

oh, hi again just comenting i know where that profile pic is from nakano15... are you having fun there? origonaly came to say thanks for this again its rather fun.
  2. B

got a problem my computer crashed while playing and now my player file wont load it shows up but its the class symbol guess it got corrupted... anything i can do to fix it?
  3. B

??? wonder what this is going to be... the cloth moving is a nice touch looks like it was a...

??? wonder what this is going to be... the cloth moving is a nice touch looks like it was a headach to get right.
  4. B

that pic is so cute it looks like it's from a game but i don't recognize it...

that pic is so cute it looks like it's from a game but i don't recognize it...
  5. B

so uh really dumb question how compatable is this with mods that require tmod loader?
  6. B

Hiya Nakano, I am here to annoy you and ask question's again~! Hopefully, I make more sense this time. Recently I was playing n terraria and looked at the features and rember you mentioned working on a game (how is it going btw). I wonder what feature's from n terraria will get carried over to...
  7. B

hey @Nakano15 seen you mention an idea about making your own game. go for it! im curious about a few things though is the mentioned game going to have extra mechanics like status effects is it going to have any off putting mechantic's like ratchet scrolling or permadeath i have more but i dont...
  8. B

doh sorry for wasting your time i did not know they were there i really don't mess with alchemy that much i wonder if its just a buff (most likely) or permanent
  9. B

i rember reading you were out of idea's (and a spriter sorry to hear that) and well i had a couple ideas that i think are awful but sharing anyway maybe an enhancment system for the player's in hard mode using the souls and other items to make stat ups potions or just raw increase like the anvil...
Back
Top Bottom