Search results for query: *

1. Steven1632

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Where did that come from?!?!?! Be killed by a underground dynamite trap 'You should be more careful'
  2. Steven1632

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

The person above me is female XD
  3. Steven1632

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Never Gonna give you up: Deal 100,000 with a copper shortsword "your never going to to give up on that copper shortsword, are you?"
  4. Steven1632

I shouldn't have done that sorry

I shouldn't have done that sorry
  5. Steven1632

I really shouldn't update my status so often...

I really shouldn't update my status so often...
  6. Steven1632

So please don't let me experience THE saddest thing ever :p. If you know what I mean

So please don't let me experience THE saddest thing ever :p. If you know what I mean
  7. Steven1632

like THE saddest thing ever

like THE saddest thing ever
  8. Steven1632

Waking up to no Likes is the saddest thing ever

Waking up to no Likes is the saddest thing ever
  9. Steven1632

Share your WTF? Death moments

Sup! This Thread is basically for showing those WTF? Moments where you die unexpectedly and your just left staring at the screen like WTF? Mine would probably be a couple of days ago. I made a new play through. Anyways I was heading up to the jungle when out of nowhere I died of an explosion...
  10. Steven1632

No, VERY nice profile picture, it's like a pixelated black whole or some really cool throwing...

No, VERY nice profile picture, it's like a pixelated black whole or some really cool throwing star (gazes at beautiful profile pic)
  11. Steven1632

Mobile Us dupe glitchers need to stay together.

there are those who play fairly, and those who dupe. I dupe. I don't see the point in mining for 5 hours to find enough ore or something when I can dupe it in 5 mins (makes the game more fun IN MY OPINION) What I'm trying to say, is us dupe glitchers need to Stay together. Be friends or...
  12. Steven1632

Mobile What should I stock up on for 1.3

HELLO FELLOW EXPLOITER. I use the dupe glitch. Lets like each other's posts XD. Us Dupe Glitchers need to stay together. ;););) For real? They could shrink him down..... besides you could probably battle him even if you only saw part of him on ur screen. You'd just only target 1 of his parts
  13. Steven1632

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I'd probably say where gonna see mobile 1.3 in between October 2018-January 2019. Let's just say it's likely they'll bump into some bugs, and also, Coding is hard. VERY HARD. and when you make a 1 TINY mistake you must remove it by going through all that code you had written in the past WEEK...
  14. Steven1632

WIP Steampunk Island

AWSOME. No other words...
  15. Steven1632

Guess where the towers from.

My brother wanted me to make it so I made It. Hope you enjoy it Edit: okay, I just realized I suck at building, lol.
  16. Steven1632

Re-Logic Introduces Brand New On-Demand Terraria Clothing!

My expression when I see this : :naughty::naughty::naughty: My lil bros expression when he sees this: :merchantpassionate::merchantpassionate::merchantpassionate:
  17. Steven1632

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Expanded Angler quest and post-Moon Lord story

THIS IS AWSOME. Wow. Just awsome. Devs should add this. Right after mobile gets 1.3 of course ;););)
  18. Steven1632

The Last Post Wins!

I win forever. Anyone who posts after me Technically posts behind since they post after which is kinda like BEHIND LMAO
  19. Steven1632

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

The odds are 0-467 a staff member will break this
Back
Top Bottom