Search results for query: *

1. T

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

I think the moon lord kill requirement doesn't work because the Eldritch Pack doesn't appear in the shop but if I remove the moon lord requirement it shows up Immediately. I even added my own and the same problem occurred. I don't get PP from killing the moon lord either so Moon Lord must not be...
  2. T

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I'm not sure if this was intended or not with the enemy prefixes, but the exploding prefix seems a little OP because with the spawn rate at 30x i stayed at relatively high health until an exploding enemy either explodes and kills me or leaves me at such low health I die before I can heal or...
  3. T

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

I don't know how difficult this would be but could you maybe at some point add support for some of the big mods like calamity or spirit mod and the sort? There's a lot of things in these mods, therefore, a lot to add to the config, many of which I don't know and so adding support would help...
Back
Top Bottom