Search results for query: *

1. Merpnerp

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I have been having trouble downloading running terraria with tmodloader, after running into the issue when installing the mods and click continue, it closes the game and opens up a wall of text. Has anyone else had the same problem, and if so, how did you deal with it?
  2. Merpnerp

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Ok cool
  3. Merpnerp

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

About when would you expect to post the new alternate?
  4. Merpnerp

tModLoader Calamity Mod

When reloading calamity after download an error pops up so I open logs and this is what is there The wav sound file at Sounds/Item/FlareSound failed to load at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadWav(String path, Byte[] bytes) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResourceFromStream(String path, Int32 len...
  5. Merpnerp

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thank you, I asked a question on a tmodloader page and it hasn't been answered yet you answered so quickly!
  6. Merpnerp

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I was wondering, which version of tmodloader does calamity work for?
  7. Merpnerp

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I have been having trouble with tmodloader When using the newest tmodloader everything works until the loading screen reaches setting up when that happens the game will stop working and force me to close it. Do you have any idea how to fix this issue? Can anyone help me with this cause I really...
  8. Merpnerp

The picture is a sprite created by the talented Zoomo, not me. All credit goes to him.

The picture is a sprite created by the talented Zoomo, not me. All credit goes to him.
  9. Merpnerp

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

These sprites are awesome zoomo. You have some real talent!
  10. Merpnerp

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

:pinky:When using the newest tmodloader everything works until the loading screen reaches setting up when that happens the game will stop working and force me to close it. Do you have any idea how to fix this issue? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom