Search results for query: *

1. Raikiri

Your scowl is simply the best accesoire in the entire game ;D

Your scowl is simply the best accesoire in the entire game ;D
  2. Raikiri

@Xylia like the expert only idea ;D that way both works

@Xylia like the expert only idea ;D that way both works
  3. Raikiri

Well since everybody is hiding under roofs killing him with homing weapons i would suggest the...

Well since everybody is hiding under roofs killing him with homing weapons i would suggest the block pierce
  4. Raikiri

Dont worry since i just recorded the video and i do have a legit version of terraria this is his...

Dont worry since i just recorded the video and i do have a legit version of terraria this is his behavior and this is exactly how he should move in your game aswell
  5. Raikiri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klawSiiykwg&feature=youtu.be oh yea was really hard to beat him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klawSiiykwg&feature=youtu.be oh yea was really hard to beat him next time i should use roofs to make it completly effortless ...
  6. Raikiri

To be honest Martian Saucer is way to easy make his laser go trough blocks, c'mon i mean he...

To be honest Martian Saucer is way to easy make his laser go trough blocks, c'mon i mean he drops the car key and a lot of other good stuff
  7. Raikiri

If you watch closely you can see a triangel (X-files music......)

If you watch closely you can see a triangel (X-files music......)
  8. Raikiri

okay i was just looking stuff up in the wiki and i discovered the Phasic Warp Ejector that is...

okay i was just looking stuff up in the wiki and i discovered the Phasic Warp Ejector that is currently unobtainable...... What is it ! ;D
  9. Raikiri

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Is it possible to change the spawnrates to make everything spawn ridicoulus fast and in unbelievable numbers ? And dragon with 100 minions wohoo ;D
  10. Raikiri

so the suggestion forums still exist, but are u guys going to add anything from them?

so the suggestion forums still exist, but are u guys going to add anything from them?
  11. Raikiri

C'mon i think we all can agree that weapon dye should be a thing ;D

C'mon i think we all can agree that weapon dye should be a thing ;D
  12. Raikiri

good the nerf is really needed i mean retinazer was a piece of cake with this and also what is...

good the nerf is really needed i mean retinazer was a piece of cake with this and also what is about the yoyo red's throw ? i saw it on the wiki but it seems unobtainable... ;C
  13. Raikiri

Red ! i can noclip with your wings (SO OP AGAINST RETINAZER)

Red ! i can noclip with your wings (SO OP AGAINST RETINAZER)
  14. Raikiri

Don't forget legs

Don't forget legs
  15. Raikiri

I think the new liquid is slime or something near that

I think the new liquid is slime or something near that
  16. Raikiri

someone wants to get mobile terraria just get appbounty and get credits here the refferal code...

someone wants to get mobile terraria just get appbounty and get credits here the refferal code (bjmgmxam) http://appbounty.net/ :3
  17. Raikiri

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

The Meowmere AKA the Nyan-Cat Launcher !
  18. Raikiri

I dunno why but you are my favourite member from Re-Logic (still like the others tho !)

I dunno why but you are my favourite member from Re-Logic (still like the others tho !)
  19. Raikiri

i hope the king slime gets a hardcore "Expert mode" version upgrade

i hope the king slime gets a hardcore "Expert mode" version upgrade
  20. Raikiri

no prob buddy :3

no prob buddy :3
Back
Top Bottom