Search results for query: *

1. Cyrus the Cold

Dark souls 3 builds

My builds: Covenant: Mound-Makers Starting Class: Mercenary (8) Vigor: 46 Endurance: 46 Vitality: 18 Attunement: 12 Strength: 14 Dexterity: 40 Luck: 9 Intelligence: 10 Faith: 10 Head: Dark Mask Chest: Lorian's Armor Hands: Undead Legion Gauntlet Legs: Undead Legion Leggings Left #1: Pyromancy...
  2. Cyrus the Cold

Revenge List

Morgan Foggarty (bullied by this :red: eating midget for three years) Konami (I'm a metal gear fan) Robert Mugabe (my father's behalf) The Catholic Church (every week I have to go through religion class.) Trey Parker and Matt Stone (every day I get :red: for being a redhead thanks to south park)...
  3. Cyrus the Cold

Most Infuriating Moments in childhood games

'ello 'ello 'ello, What's all this? A new thread from Heaven's Wheel? How Quaint. Everyone has a game in their childhood that defeated them over and over. It might be a boss, a level, an enemy, a puzzle or even something so simple as a jump. why don't we share ours. One rule. it must have...
  4. Cyrus the Cold

What is the most OP weapon in non terraria games

Few criteria here: can't be Terraria. The weapon should be powerful in comparison to the point in the game you can obtain it. How easy is it to get? how long did you use it before finding something better? What is it's general effectiveness against bosses? Here are my picks: The hair spray...
  5. Cyrus the Cold

Story Terra quest

Well, I'm bringing this one back. Terra Quest! This story of mine is set in terraria, and is heavily inspired by Infinity Blade, Deltora Quest, and The Legend Of Zelda.
  6. Cyrus the Cold

Drawings & Paintings Weapon design

Hey guys, new thing. come up with a concept for a weapon, then post it here. if you can draw, throw in a drawing of the weapon! only one rule. NO SENSIBILITY!
  7. Cyrus the Cold

favourite monster hunter armours

Now, I'm a monster hunter. the Brachydios that I have for an avatar should cement that fact. One of my favourite aspects of the game is the armour. I'm currently rocking a set of High rank Nerscylla armour. why? IMUNITY TO POISON. You have no idea how important this is, espeacilly whilst...
  8. Cyrus the Cold

Favourite JT machinima raps

Everyone remember when Cenx found the Terraria Rap? This thread is dedicated to the artist who made it, JT Machinima! My personal favourite is Meet the Crew.
  9. Cyrus the Cold

Monster Hunter: Incarnation

First incarnation part one. Stonecold stood at the edge of the cave entrance. He had made this jump before, but this time it was different. In his hunter’s examination, Stonecold fought off three Tetsucabra to compensate for the lack of a stronger monster, and the spoils of that fight had led to...
  10. Cyrus the Cold

Short Story Striking an optic nerve

heres my fanfic, now please read it https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10550321/1/Striking-a-nerve-An-Optic-nerve
Back
Top Bottom