Search results for query: *

• Users: toshnika
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. toshnika

Back after two years

I was once active on these forums, having made three terrible mods. I have, however, realized that the Terraria community is in fact worth being part of, especially as I'm making occasional videos about it on YouTube. I aim to return to modding, with a much higher focus on quality. Soon. I...
  2. toshnika

tModLoader Toshnika's Random Content

I've tried modding twice before. The less said about that the better. So, what've I got this time? More care. Slightly better drawing ability. Considerably better code ability. Less laziness Welcome to Toshnika's Random Content Content (as of 0.5 [23/12/19]) Discord...
  3. toshnika

tModLoader Universal Empires Mod -A second crack at modding by Toshnika

Anyone here played with Initiate Mod? Probably not. It was rightfully not well known, as it was terrible. This is my new try. Discord: Join the Universal Empires Mod Discord Server! Mod available on browser Direct Download: UniversalEmpires Mod Version: 1.0 Trailer:
  4. toshnika

tModLoader Crash on opening settings menu after defeating cultists

This has happened on three worlds so far. After defeating the cultist, every time I open the settings menu, the game crashes. Another issue is that monsters do not display their name and hp when hovered over. This is a very annoying bug, and I would very much appreciate help with it. Mod list...
  5. toshnika

tModLoader New Initiate Mod Forum Thread: Initiate Mod, a Swampy mod made on linux.

Hello from Toshnika, this is the new and official forum thread for the Terraria mod Initiate Mod. This is a mod I have been working on for some time, hope you enjoy! Discord Server: https://discord.gg/jWdP68G Initiate Mod adds a new biome, 12 custom bosses with expert mode support, as well as...
  6. toshnika

Initiate Mod: a mod full of broken worms and dragonfly infested swamps

So, I've been working on this mod for a while, I hope you guys like it! Code is open source on github, feel free to use it as an example or start a pull request to add new features. (will have to be approved by me) What does Initiate Mod add? 3 new bosses a new biome several new hostile npcs...
  7. toshnika

Linux Modded worlds crash on loading

I've been playing terraria for a bit now (33 hours) and installed tmodloader and calamity mod with a few other mods (magic storage, imksushi, luiafk, recipe browser). Anyway, I had been happily playing away until when I tried to go into my world this morning, my computer crashed when it had...
  8. toshnika

Linux Mod Help

I will need someone to build my mod for me in the future, as I have no idea how to on linux, not for lack of trying
Back
Top Bottom