Search results for query: *

1. TheSprawlingIdiot

alr sure. they were just looking up my accounts and wanted to have a quick laugh. ill be more...

alr sure. they were just looking up my accounts and wanted to have a quick laugh. ill be more careful next time mate.
  2. TheSprawlingIdiot

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

perhaps drunk world and the constant should make the cave gen more wobbly. like, how it is now it's just noodle caves. but it should be more like high frequency sound waves. hell to navigate through and fight in. overall drunk world combos should wonkify the world gen in some creative way adding...
  3. TheSprawlingIdiot

ah

ah
  4. TheSprawlingIdiot

so me insulting a discord friend was on the front page? damn

so me insulting a discord friend was on the front page? damn
  5. TheSprawlingIdiot

also how the hell did this post blow up so quick one of my friends was searching my name up and...

also how the hell did this post blow up so quick one of my friends was searching my name up and found this lmao
  6. TheSprawlingIdiot

true

true
  7. TheSprawlingIdiot

there you go no need to get so aggressive mate

there you go no need to get so aggressive mate
  8. TheSprawlingIdiot

i think the word is censored because it is like y'know slightly nsfw

i think the word is censored because it is like y'know slightly nsfw
  9. TheSprawlingIdiot

alr ok yeah I'll change my pfp and ignore the iceberg thing its just some discord gooberism

alr ok yeah I'll change my pfp and ignore the iceberg thing its just some discord gooberism
  10. TheSprawlingIdiot

hey iceberg if you're reading this :red: you

hey iceberg if you're reading this :red: you
  11. TheSprawlingIdiot

i cant sweare 💔

i cant sweare 💔
  12. TheSprawlingIdiot

holy :red:ing :red: i just discovered this account again i was so cringe holy :red:

holy :red:ing :red: i just discovered this account again i was so cringe holy :red:
  13. TheSprawlingIdiot

Well, i guess the future won't be happy and shiny and that Earth will be another planet without...

Well, i guess the future won't be happy and shiny and that Earth will be another planet without any life forms. Or maybe the aliens will create a world on dead Earth based on the only video game they found, Terraria?
  14. TheSprawlingIdiot

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Hey, Loki! Pretty cool... But will it Come to Mobile when 1.3.6 is released? Also a different thing. Me and my friend are fighting Over "Is there a Corruption Counterpart of the rotted fork?". I say that no, but he says that its the dark Lance but the Developers Decided to hid it in hell to make...
  15. TheSprawlingIdiot

Mobile Cant get prehardmode pick to mine hellstone

Its pretty easy. If Your World Is Corruption, Farm Eater Of Worlds and you will get TONS of demonite ore and Shadow scale. IF Corruption, Farm Brain Of Cthulhu and you will get TONS of crimtane ore and tissue samples.
  16. TheSprawlingIdiot

Sorry for being dead.

Sorry for being dead.
  17. TheSprawlingIdiot

Terraria Bad Ideas

i just typed about another thing in the "worst update ever"
  18. TheSprawlingIdiot

Terraria Bad Ideas

it should be : every ore in the world is replaced with dirt
  19. TheSprawlingIdiot

Terraria Bad Ideas

Worst update ever : 1. Eye of Cthulhu will spawn Moon Lords instead of Servants of Cthulhu 2. Brain of Cthulhu summon Eye's of Cthulhu instead of Creeper's 3. Deleted Meowmere, Ranged guns (Bows, Minisharks, etc.) and Night's Edge.
  20. TheSprawlingIdiot

Console Boss summon quotes

Skeletron Prime...
Back
Top Bottom