Search results for query: *

• Users: Makishima
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Makishima

PC Rainbow Crystal Staff : Coincidence or Hidden Reference ?

I'm not talking about the tooltip by the way ; the Rainbow Crystal Staff might be a reference to Lovecraftian Cthulhu mythos, more specifically in "The Haunter of the Dark", one of the protagonists discovers an artifact called the Shining Trapezohedron, and it is capable of summoning terrible...
  2. Makishima

PC (Windows 10) There is no sound at all !

(I'm not native English, though I think my English is good enough, I also tried the search tool but didn't find anything about my issue) Even though I'm not 100% sure it's related to Windows 10 my game was doing alright with Windows 7 until I upgraded to Windows 10. So here's my issue : It's...
  3. Makishima

Game Mechanics High customizability keys

Basically, you can link any slot of your inventory and hotbar to a key, as a bonus fix, the additional keys of certain mouses (mouse key 3, 4, 5 and more) are considered as a key. For example : I want to link the 1 slot of the hotbar to the mouse key 4 because there's my Magic Mirror in it. Or...
  4. Makishima

Weapons & Equip The Fire King's Greatsword

The Fire King's Greatsword So this is a suggestion of a new end-game weapon, it will be very hard to make and hasn't awesome overall stats but has an interesting feature... I'll explain that after. So : Stats : 65 damage 8 knockback 30 use time Sell price : 25 Tooltip : The fiery greatsword...
  5. Makishima

Game Mechanics Expert mode suggestion

I think what would be cool as new AI for expert mode would be an AI like the one of the Alpha Metroids (the Gamma Metroids are too slow for me) in AM2R (Another Metroid II Remake) : - they dodge every of your shots, - almost never shows its weak part and - hit you in a way that it's hard to...
Back
Top Bottom