Search results for query: *

• Users: Fi
  • Order by date
  1. Fi

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Strange. Reach's theme used to play during the day and night as long as I was inside its biome—not only during the night, but thanks for letting me know.
  2. Fi

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hello, I recently got back into modded Terraria, and Spirit is one of a few mods I cannot play Terraria without being installed. So far, everything has been working out smoothly from the beginning of my game; however, I ran into an issue with the Reach biome no longer playing its iconic theme...
  3. Fi

tModLoader Antiaris

I originally came here to ask a question, but that was really sad news to stumble upon while searching through this thread; I guess I'll ask anyway: Found the recipe via Recipe Browser! What an incredibly helpful mod. This is the recipe for anyone else who wishes to know:
  4. Fi

tModLoader Antiaris

Thanks for all you have done for Antiaris and the Terraria community! <3 I hope you'll regain some motivation to continue Antiaris in the future—or 'open source' it if that's a thing for mods.
  5. Fi

tModLoader Antiaris

Thank you for responding earlier and sparing out of your day(s) work on a patch to fix those bugs. I'm not sure if that information above will be helpful since you've already made progress with an update, but I hope it does in some shape or form. Thanks again for working so hard on Antiaris...
  6. Fi

I almost wish I made an account when I got Terraria years ago. Oh well, hello. ♥

I almost wish I made an account when I got Terraria years ago. Oh well, hello. ♥
  7. Fi

tModLoader Antiaris

Hello, I'm having an issue with my items disappearing because of Antiaris. It only happens when I try to click and drag/use an item, but it completely disappears from my inventory as if it was never obtained since it does not appear in my trash box. Within the first link of the spoiler, they...
Back
Top Bottom