Search results for query: *

1. sharkman0101

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

I am aware of this, I was just responding to the other person since the statement I made about the Anchor was when the list was made for 1.3 weapon rankings, with the Anchor undoubtedly being an F-tier weapon. It's slightly better now, but I'd still recommend other options as your go-to.
  2. sharkman0101

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

This was before 1.4 came out, where Anchor was worse than it is currently. Eiiiither way, there are better options than the Anchor that are available out of the gate in hardmode, so I'm guessing the Anchor could be useful if you get it as soon as you fish something up. I wouldn't recommend...
  3. sharkman0101

Items Enchanted Boomerang Should be a Gold-Chest-Exclusive Item Again

I'd also like to add that melee's defense is not as substantial as you think. If you play on Expert/Master, you will most certainly lose the DPS race if you try to get up and close with the boss. Dancing with the boss isn't an option since they will probably be able to sit on you with...
  4. sharkman0101

NPCs & Enemies Moss Hornets Should Be Nerfed

The only issue I have with them is that their stingers are hard to see sometimes, but they're only really annoying when I'm not paying attention and they snipe me from a distance.
  5. sharkman0101

How do I change file location of Terraria?

Assuming you are using Windows, Terraria saves its worlds and players in the My Games folder of Windows under Documents, which is integral to keeping your save data and I'm not sure of an easy way to change the location of the My Games folder (mostly due to directory shenanigans). Your easiest...
  6. sharkman0101

Weapons & Equip Summoner Revamped

Even then, I wouldn't go for Warding since the damage reduction is so minuscule later in the game. With enemies hitting over 200 damage for each hit, an extra 20 damage taken off of the hit probably won't even let you survive another hit. I primarily played Melee late into hardmode on Master...
  7. sharkman0101

Am I Ready To Brain Of Cthulhu In Master Mode?

Now this is a lot better. Last thing I can advise for you is to craft a Crimtane Bow using the Crimtane Ore and that should work well with the Jester Arrows against the Creepers. Crafting and using Healing Potions instead of using Lesser Healing Potions can help with survivability as well.
  8. sharkman0101

Need Help To Beat Brain Of Cthulhu In Master Mode

Use potions like Ironskin, Endurance, Regeneration, and Wrath to improve your survivability and damage during the fight. Maximizing your health will also help with tanking an extra hit or two and giving you more room for errors. Try beating the Eye of Cthulhu before the Brain of Cthulhu to get...
  9. sharkman0101

An influx of forum-goers due to the 1.4 update, I suppose.

An influx of forum-goers due to the 1.4 update, I suppose.
  10. sharkman0101

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

PvP is an unbalanced mess after the Mech bosses due to how damaging the weapons are, so balancing them around PvP I'd assume is out of the question.
  11. sharkman0101

I want to use Better Traps to use on Plantera that are not low damage Dart Traps. (PLEASE HELP ME!!!)

If you get a Solar Eclipse, you could also fight Reapers to get the Death Sickle. The Death Sickle is an excellent weapon against Plantera, keeping the spores and tentacles away from you and dealing heavy damage.
  12. sharkman0101

Alright, thank you for that clarification. The moons are so irrelevant to my Terraria experience that I never even knew that such a multiplier existed :P (which amplifies why I think that they are just a side event that is mostly aimed towards those who want a challenge or have a team to take it...
  13. sharkman0101

That's a fair point, but I don't need to know whether or not I need to beat them since the progression is balanced without them in mind; they are simply holiday events. They're going to be quite difficult for only Plantera-tier gear since its an event that was designed with multiplayer in mind...
  14. sharkman0101

Most likely, I just don't really bother with them since it doesn't really feel natural to incorporate a holiday event into gameplay progression. I can manage Golem just fine with the gear you can get before him without the moons and use that onward to take on some of the other things, like...
  15. sharkman0101

I'd like to think of the moons as a sidegrade that you can pursue, so not much change is really needed. I was able to beat Golem with only Plantera gear and maybe some things from the Solar Eclipse (like the Eye of Cthulhu), and then I went straight to Fishron with Golem gear. I took on Empress...
  16. sharkman0101

Projectiles fired by enemies ignore the damage reduction applied by banners. I believe this is due to how projectiles are coded as separate entities and are not covered by their specific banners. Furthermore, this is not an easy issue to fix since various enemies share similar projectiles and...
  17. sharkman0101

So this is what it's like to one shot someone by teleporting on them

So this is what it's like to one shot someone by teleporting on them
  18. sharkman0101

Some may think that way, but it is somewhat like a glass that is 50% water. One may focus on the...

Some may think that way, but it is somewhat like a glass that is 50% water. One may focus on the emptiness of the glass, but knowledge is more like the water. Think that the glass is half-full of knowledge, just like we may be half-full of the infinite knowledge of the universe. Nothingness...
  19. sharkman0101

Defense does increase on Expert, but I believe it doesn't increase anymore on Master because it'd make far too many weapons nonviable due to the creep enemy defense would have.
  20. sharkman0101

I beg to differ. Stupidity is merely an absence of knowledge; collective knowledge may be...

I beg to differ. Stupidity is merely an absence of knowledge; collective knowledge may be infinite, but it isn't equally distributed.
Back
Top Bottom