Search results for query: *

1. MoldenAtorn

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

You can always put pipes above the inlets and it won't interrupt item collection.
  2. MoldenAtorn

Not to discourage any new features being added to this (awesome) mod, but there are ways to "teleport" items across long distances using other mods. Magic Storage (Remote storage access) and Portable Storage (Quantum chests). I only use magic storage but both mods in that instance offer the same...
  3. MoldenAtorn

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Dunno. Watching Chippy's mega modpack series and he has Spirit running with ST and the pumpkin fight was fine (well fine in terms of it not bugging).
  4. MoldenAtorn

So as I understand the "second" flaming pumpkin fails to spawn when the first dies. Could it be something with Spirit? It has a bunch of 2 phase bosses. The most fair fix I can think of right now is to use the cheat sheet and spawn the second form right as the first dies to have a proper fight.
  5. MoldenAtorn

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

I removed the mod anyway. Not hating it or anything. Really good looking stuff and some neat ideas. But still too buggy for my taste atm. Main problem is that it freezes worldgen at the "moulding forgotten gemstones" stage.
  6. MoldenAtorn

The flaming pumpkin fight bugs out for me. It works as expected right until I empty its health bar. Then instead of going into his second (mobile) phase it simply disappears (looks like the same animation as when spawning but reversed), the boss music stops and everything just resumes back to...
  7. MoldenAtorn

Quick question. Do any of you know of a mod that adds a trash chest? Basically a container like a chest but which would delete the items you put in it. Kinda like the inventory trash slot in chest form. Lava is kinda unreliable for this job.
  8. MoldenAtorn

Ooh, got it. It's not "underworld enemies", it's "enemies when in the underworld". Like souls. EDIT: Found a small innocuous bug with the forest army. I fought it in my surface jungle arena. The bottom half of the arena registers as a surface jungle biome while the top registers as a surface...
  9. MoldenAtorn

I can't find how to get te devil's flames using the recipe browser. Are they a shadow chest drop?
  10. MoldenAtorn

Godamn it. I completely looked over the fact that your system had its own gate! I was thinking vanilla logic gate. Well, to make amends on this oversight. Here's the transfer engine 2.0 working with a single button using a project__logic delayer: The PL item used is the 2 ticks delayer (lowest...
  11. MoldenAtorn

Hey there. Me again with a neat discovery. I went back to experimenting with your mod when something obvious hit me. It is possible to craft a very simple and pretty fast wire engine using the extraction/injection loop: Recipe: - Two blocks / platforms - 1 chest (doesn't work with item...
  12. MoldenAtorn

Yeah, an in/output connected to a piggy wouldn't know which character's piggy to access... unless it is a special in/ouput block that is toggled by left click. Instead of saving an item's id on left click, it would save which character toggled it last and would only work with that character's...
  13. MoldenAtorn

If you managed to build a player interface does that mean that piggybank/safe interface is also possible? Since those basically give access to player inventories (stored on the character)?
  14. MoldenAtorn

Ok to answer your question and show off more possibilities and mod interactions, this is my updated setup. It is a mix of MechTransfer (MT) and Magic Storage (MS) with a tiny bit of Project__Logic (PL). At the very top-left we have the MS network that I call the "Vault" (core painted black)...
  15. MoldenAtorn

Simple chest takes the terraria mechanics out of farming. This mod adds to them. I'm looking for stuff which will open the way for interesting contraptions, not make them all irrelevant. It was also just a sugestion in the spirit of the mod. Not a request of something I must have in my game.
  16. MoldenAtorn

For now I just "loot all" the chest. Except for the initial run with all the backed up stuff, the factory only processes a few items every time. This setup is mostly to test the mod and have fun with it in general. This is just a preparation for what I would intend to do with statue farms, afk...
  17. MoldenAtorn

Two things. First, i'd like to show a bit of a pre-hardmode setup for the extractinator factory and a simple bomb collector that feed from and into my magic storage "vault". There is no coin compactor factory as shown as in the gif since that requires the steampunker. The big button on top...
  18. MoldenAtorn

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Same thing happening here. Especially surprising when crimeras started spawning in a corrupt world. I couldn't understand why that was happening until I did some testing. Came here to signal it but it seems I'm not the only one experiencing this. I also see the golems having a weird sprite...
  19. MoldenAtorn

Ok, tested with full restart. I didn't know it made any difference. It deffinitely was Spirit. 1.3.1.01 version. I checked the changelog and the latest (1.3.3.1) update indicates that... Now I remember that downloading that version through tModLoader's browser failed so I went through the...
  20. MoldenAtorn

Spirit mod is probably fully updated since I installed it fairly recently. But as I said, the glitch still happens with Spirit disabled, as well as all the other mods I added since MT worked ( I may have missed one but I doubt it since I remember trying MT stuff right before removing TO, adding...
Back
Top Bottom