Search results for query: *

1. ShyGuy-64

Weapons & Equip Nimbus Rod and Crimson Rod should deal Summon damage, not Magic damage.

it would be very nice, but how would put that in, like some sort of beacon or something?
  2. ShyGuy-64

Weapons & Equip Nimbus Rod and Crimson Rod should deal Summon damage, not Magic damage.

i do agree, but what if they added more control over your minions? like some sort of item that tells you minions to target what you select
  3. ShyGuy-64

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

someone try to make ZATO-1 with the dyable stardust minion
  4. ShyGuy-64

PC 1.3 Changelog

in the trailer i saw the nurse healing herself and the dryad casting some weird leaf aura, do all the npcs all have different abilities?
  5. ShyGuy-64

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

okay, so the underworld is literally the underworld, Satan's probably riding the rail as well
  6. ShyGuy-64

Weapons & Equip Hive Arrows and Craftable Beenades

then they should cost less to make
  7. ShyGuy-64

Weapons & Equip Hive Arrows and Craftable Beenades

okay, beenades i understand since they're already in the game, but what would hive arrows do, fire multiple shots and fly to the nearest enemy?
  8. ShyGuy-64

Game Mechanics Summoner Prefixes

one last question, will some prefixes be given extra mechanics? (eg. if a minion kills an enemy, it will spawn a smaller, weaker minion for a short time)
  9. ShyGuy-64

Items The Regrowth Staff

i don't know, it just seems that right now the staff is kinda useless
  10. ShyGuy-64

Game Mechanics Summoner Prefixes

summoning prefixes are a perfect idea, it's just that, would it be so that summoning weapons can only get these prefixes or can they have both (or both at the same time)?
  11. ShyGuy-64

Items The Regrowth Staff

it would be nice if the staff of regrowth could destroy crimson or corruption
  12. ShyGuy-64

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

i feel we need a creative mode
Back
Top Bottom