Search results for query: *

1. Okuuegg

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Maybe less of a bug, and more that the way Overhaul handles holding weapons doesn't support IC. Overhaul's code isn't 100% opensource yet, but there may be a possibility to have both mods work nicely together, but that would require that IC both cater to vanilla and Overhaul at the same time, or...
  2. Okuuegg

tModLoader Extra Gunslinger Gear

No problem, school is very important ^^ I've tried working on making the bullet i mentioned, so far I've got it to act mostly the way id like, but for some reason the bullet's png doesn't glow when fired, like all others do, nor am i able to change its velocity. I'm guessing these values are...
  3. Okuuegg

I'm not sure why summoning bosses would conflict with your code either, but somethings up. Seems Fargo doesn't have his code on github from what i can find, but i believe there's a update in the works for the mod so you 'may' not need to do anything? *shrugs* I really like your Item...
  4. Okuuegg

tModLoader Extra Gunslinger Gear

OOOOOO this might be the place to ask for this What are your thoughts on making a late game accessory that makes all ammo types shoot through blocks/tiles? If the accessory isn't possible, maybe something like a Far Sight round that can shoot through blocks/tiles with a high velocity and pierce...
  5. Okuuegg

Im also having a multiplayer problem with summoning bosses across all my mods while Item Customizer is enabled, at first i thought it was Fargo's Mod, but after some testing, it seems everything works as it should when i disable Item Customizer. No problems with Shader Library, and i can confirm...
  6. Okuuegg

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey, thanks for the great mod! I have a suggestion for the butterfly summons if you aren't already planning to do this: (I'll also leave this post on the discord too) I'm thinking giving the Butterfly Charm Or Butterfly Lure a use function that brings up a UI window with 3 slots, so you can...
  7. Okuuegg

tModLoader [Request] Block Piercing Bullets Accessory

Does anyone know of a mod that adds an accessory that gives all bullets the ability to shoot through blocks/tiles? Or if it would be possible to make a mod with it? Reason: Try sniping in caves without it ;~; Impossibru No im not looking for specific guns that can shoot through tiles, needs to...
  8. Okuuegg

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Great sadness.. I'm not sure what the problems are in MP, but if it helps at all, my friend and I have no issues with the +accessories when we play on our server. Would it be a disservice to label it "WIP" or something to similar extent? Was worth a shot to ask, thanks anywho.
  9. Okuuegg

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

My friend and I really like using the extra accessory slots part of this mod, but with all the other large mods we use along with it (Overhaul, Thorium, etc) we end up with really bad framerate with cheat sheet enabled. I believe its due to Terraria having a limit to the amount of RAM it can...
Back
Top Bottom