Search results for query: *

1. gremlin8tr

NPCs & Enemies Unique boss death animations

Yep, this is exactly what it says on the tin. Unique animations for bosses dying instead of them just disassembling into giblets of gore Lego-style (though that should be kept for bosses where that makes sense like, say, Skeletron) Here's a whole bunch of ideas I had for this, though you're...
  2. gremlin8tr

This profile wall is just yet another reminder of how silly I used to be

This profile wall is just yet another reminder of how silly I used to be
  3. gremlin8tr

Unit -1 :redspin:

Unit -1 :redspin:
  4. gremlin8tr

PC Snowing in Hell

Well, this is interesting. I'm grinding golf score via putting balls down the Hellevator, and my tee is in a Snow biome where a snowstorm is happening. When I put a ball down the Hellevator, the overlay for the snowstorm continues all the way down, including in underground biomes and even Hell...
  5. gremlin8tr

it is i, the absolute unit

it is i, the absolute unit
  6. gremlin8tr

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Introducing the Ace Of Diamonds' set, consisting of the: Diamond-Encrusted Topper™️ (tooltip: "Disclaimer: Diamonds encrusted may not be actual jewellery.") Bluff-Insulating Jacket™️ ("Even the collar's so fluffy that any attempts to deceive you just bounce right off.") Ace of Denim ("Jeans go...
  7. gremlin8tr

PC What is your favorite Developer Armor/Vanity set?

Leinfors' set, although I will equip Yoraiz0r's Scowl and Spell along with it. `:cool: EDIT: I may also start using Cenx's Wings instead of the spell if I find a good dye to go with it actually `:naughty:
  8. gremlin8tr

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Ah, right. Thanks for clearing that up for me `:D
  9. gremlin8tr

PC PC Workshop Support

Honestly, tModLoader is all we need. Workshop won't happen because of tModLoader - you said it yourself, paesano.
  10. gremlin8tr

Meowmere vs Star Wrath?

Meowmere, purely because I love how the projectiles bounce. If I could get more weapons with bouncing projectiles I'd take them. ALL of them. ...including your liver. `:naughty:
  11. gremlin8tr

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Corruption. The music is a :red:in' JAM, and I just like the theme of the biome more than Crimson. When I make a new world I will always take Corruption, no questions asked. `:cool:
  12. gremlin8tr

Wait this was from 2018? O^O
  13. gremlin8tr

Hidden room idea?

This is a good idea, actually `:)
  14. gremlin8tr

I completely forgot about this forum. Jeez, I should get back into playing Terraria... `:confused:

I completely forgot about this forum. Jeez, I should get back into playing Terraria... `:confused:
  15. gremlin8tr

So...when are we getting this? It's been nearly a full year... `-_-
  16. gremlin8tr

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

Huzzah! In classic amateur pixel artist fashion, I've made a Support Sigil for the matter - This is essentially a smaller version of the support banner.
  17. gremlin8tr

Don't know why but I ended up selling my copy of Terraria on PS3 - I kinda regret it now, but...

Don't know why but I ended up selling my copy of Terraria on PS3 - I kinda regret it now, but eh, I've got PC.
  18. gremlin8tr

A new username ushers in a new era.

A new username ushers in a new era.
  19. gremlin8tr

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

You ought to get that checked out on the help forums. I can barely play Minecraft on my PC - sorry, my laptop, forgot to mention I play on a laptop and not a PC - yet I can play Terraria almost perfectly. Wonder why that is... `:confused:
  20. gremlin8tr

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Sorry what? 'o_O My PC has trouble running even TF2 at the worst of times, yet I can still play modded Terraria as well as the original. I personally feel very sorry for you. `:(
Back
Top Bottom